RollBack Rx 10.2 Build 2698663954

jalaffa

RollBack Rx™ is an instant time machine for your PC that enables home users and IT professionals to easily restore a PC to a time before certain events occurred. RollBack Rx makes it easy for users of all skill levels to quickly and easily repair PC issues - saving time, money, and PC trouble.RollBack Rx delivers PC rollback, file recovery, system reset and data security capabilities all in one product. RollBack Rx will allow users and PC administrators to instantly undo any PC problem. This is performed by making it easy to revert the PC back to the last hour, yesterday, last week or even last month; File recovery easily restores files from archiving snapshots; System and data security prevents unauthorized access to system data even if the PC is stolen.

Thanks to Matsuda for the update.

Download

• Replies 29
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matt

• Ponting

• ns870152

• 948bennett

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to Matsuda and jalaffa for the update...Just clean-installed Windows 8.1 and made snapshots last night.. :) Now going to reset the baseline..defrag and install the latest version..

Thanks to Matsuda and jalaffa for the update...Just clean-installed Windows 8.1 and made snapshots last night.. :) Now going to reset the baseline..defrag and install the latest version..

rollback to your favourite snapshot, cleanup, defrag and install new RollbackRX version

or rollback to your favourite snapshot, defrag and install new RollbackRX version, cleanup and update the baseline or take a new snapshot :D

Edited by ns870152

Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the update :D

2zqf.jpg

You won't believe how badly I want @TonyBlair or @Xenocoder to break this security scheme. Maybe the programs that are almost impossible to crack properly, like Diskeeper and RollBack Rx should be put out in the open: the protection schemes and what others have tried, what success they have made, etc.. so that the WORLD of coders can come together work on it.

I never give money to companies that do not respect/inform their clients. I asked them why they did not mailed every client that got a key from that Indian promo, so people would know that the promo wasn't official and they plan to block the keys, and they said something that can be translated to "it was too much hassle".

Hope we'll find quick a :medic: for this,

Edited by AlexCross

• Administrator

rollback to your favourite snapshot, cleanup, defrag and install new RollbackRX version

or rollback to your favourite snapshot, defrag and install new RollbackRX version, cleanup and update the baseline or take a new snapshot :D

did you activate it online ? because I've error that my ID serial not found ?

• Administrator

I activate offline, I saved my code in shield.dat

lucky you cause I did msg them and can't activate it even I had account on there support site I found it deleted and now just submitted a ticket waiting a reply since yesterday.

Though my license is a genuine one...lol..i always activate offline.. to avoid hassles with maximum activations reached fuc**g message.......which happens when activated online...i got that officially from support not from shield.dat...

Edited by NSFfan

• Administrator

lol..i always activate offline..since i have offline activation code...for that....also my license is a genuine one...

Mine is genuine too. but the whole site is sound offline support system they have new one and they chat always away.

lol..i always activate offline..since i have offline activation code...for that....also my license is a genuine one...

Mine is genuine too. but the whole site is sound offline support system they have new one and they chat always away.

Bryan ask that during chat tomorrow,they are enjoying their day out in beach/something...