Nero 2014 15.0.02100

jalaffa

how "heavy" Photoshop or Acrobat?
even though we all know that is the best word processor pdf or image
It's the same with the burning...there is Nero,and "other" programs.
There is no reason to spamming topic.Discuss the activation of a new Nero 2014 and not some silly program of several MB.

• Replies 74
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• funkyy

• knowledge-Spammer

• alloanwong

• ramiz0

Hi,

For info:

with the key provide with the patch-Kindly Nero 2014 work great and actived without patching nothing and with internet ON.

tested on VMware XP with the 2 downloads links from nsane front page (15.0.02100 & 15.0.02200 Platinum )

I think without patents activation you can't use nero recode, nero video and others codecs that have patent activation.

Edited by Edgar.Elooo

Only stupid people would take Photoshop and Acrobat as case comparison! They are not just the best of their kind of products over the market, they have many many functions and features you can't find in the similar products over the markets, so everyone in a professional manner can't do their job without it. Photoshop and Acrobat are large in size because they have to. Is Nero Burning Rom a commercial product? You tell me! Also, point me to any function or feature which a 4MB similar software can't achieve.

Why don't just shut the F up???

We like nero, DEAL WITH IT AND STOP TELLING US WE SHOULD NOT USE IT. That's YOUR OPINION.

Now, back on topic, for some reason the patch doesn't work for me, it says I have the wrong version or files in use. Not even after rebooting and setting nero upate service to manual. The version with the cracked Dlls posted by HJSC works fine.

Like I told you, it's free world, everyone is entitled to present their own opinion, don't tell me to shut the F up because I won't. In my country, even the government can't do that perhaps you are always been told in that way in your country.

Nero Burning ROM & Nero Express 15 Repack by MKN

Version Features:
Language: Russian, English
As part of the choice:
- Nero Burning ROM
- Nero Express
Microsoft Visual C + + 2010 cut
OnlineService cut
Help cut

Year: 2013

Language: Russian / English
Medicine: Integrated

http://dfiles.eu/files/kovqg7y0d

Edit

Nero Burning ROM & Nero Express 15. Fix RePack by MKN

Features fixation: Added VC + + 2010, fixed minor bugs.

http://bannedhost.net/file/nn6eo9jz

Edited by tezza

Thanks tezza :)

Tezza, thanks for the version with Nero Express above...much appreciated. :)

Edited by funkyy

Tezza....I can't get it to install. I have tried half a dozen times and I keep getting the message "install wizard was interrupted and didn't complete installation...nothing has been altered in your system...." etc. I tried installing it as it is, and I tried only installing Nero Express but it won't install. Any ideas anyone?

Tezza....I can't get it to install. I have tried half a dozen times and I keep getting the message "install wizard was interrupted and didn't complete installation...nothing has been altered in your system...." etc. I tried installing it as it is, and I tried only installing Nero Express but it won't install. Any ideas anyone?

Disable UAC. Run as administrator.

@maddox...I'm using WinXP, so I ran as administrator but still the same message saying the wizard was interrupted. I thought it might be Voodoo Shield blocking it so I added the Nero exe to my Voodoo Shield whitelist and I ran as administrator again..but it still refuses to install. Don't know what is "interrupting" the installation.

You might have missing some windows update this was happening to me when windows asked me to download update and windows automatically downloaded through windows update now it,s working

this is an awesome share thank you very much.

Nero has really changed the interface and software, and it is likely many will really like it

thanks for the great work in the development (Kindly/Iota/theta/pace/many others) and the great share sites, your kindness and efforts are greatly appreciated.

Edited by cupster

@tezza...I tried the new version that you posted...same as before, I get the "wizard interrupted" message. One of the other guys suggested that a missing Windows update might be the problem....but I have Windows update disabled and don't want to enable it in case....you know what!!!! Thanks anyway guys, I appreciate you taking time to try and help me. I'm gonna wait for a micro/lite version which is bound to come soon. :)