Nero 2014 15.0.02100

jalaffa

Nero 2014 excels your multimedia power with a collection of three products bundled into one powerful suite. It's loaded with advanced video editing features, media organizer and player, superior burning software, reliable backup technology, and special multimedia tools to enhance your music, photos and videos. Nero Burning ROM has the additional features of the Multimedia Suite excluded. Nero BurnLite contains simply data burning and disc copying features for CDs and DVDs.

Thanks to D D H for the update.

Download

• Replies 74
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• funkyy

• knowledge-Spammer

• alloanwong

• ramiz0

Ehh... don't download this trash....

Just get Roxio Creator 2012 Pro w/ serial and you will be set... it can pretty much do the SAME exact things as Nero does basically but u wont have the need for any cracks for Roxio Creator 2012 Pro :)

Edited by LiLmEgZ

Dr. Eset - NSANE
Thanks for the update !

tf2c.png

People knowing to come to visit nsaneforums at least should have some knowledge about computer software. Then why these people still using Nero is beyond my understanding! Don't read me wrong, I used to be it's lover a few years back when it was just a burning software. Nowadays, the software is becoming so bulky to include many many features which you and I never going to touch as those features are not at the same level compare with the market's best, I never seeing any people using Nero Backup, Nero Recode and Nero Mediahome etc. You may say that I only download the micro version which only giving me Nero Burning Rom and Nero Express, however, if you watch it install , you would realize that it still writes tones of unrelated registries into your system. And uninstall with Nero's removal tool would still left most of those registries in your system,

So what I am saying is that if you are just looking a cd/dvd burning software like me, there are a lot of programs which are free and light, you can easily get one of them by googling. Nero wants to come out with a suite with multi-features similar to such as MS Office and Adobe CS, unfortunately their product is selling them short! I am seeing both Nero and Roxio pretty soon be disappearing from the market with their bulky suites.

The only reason I still use Nero is because of its ability to write short lead outs when burning a CD-Rom. It adds about 12 megs to the disc. If anyone knows of other burning software that can do this then please let me know of it.

Edited by uVSthem