Mouse lag ONLY,in some games

broascadilie

Hi guys.I realy need your help cause im busting my head here trying to find a solution for it.I bought Splinter Cell Blacklist and most of the times i have mouse lag.Dont know if i can say it mouse lag.It behaves wierd.When i look at right he mooves more then i mooved it.

I have made a video here showing this :http://youtu.be/HdW6rlrKDnw

I hope u can c the video,cause it's set as Unlisted.If u cant,il change it to Public.

The funny thing is that except from that,the game runs just fine,no lag at all.

This happends in some games only,few of them.Some say that my USB ports are broken (need to change my motherboard?)

So if some1 know why is this happening,pls reply.

Thanks !

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dodel

• broascadilie

• Pedrito

• locoJoe

If you're a crack to play the game try a different one, some bad cracks might do that!

If the game is original, check what you have running on the background, or try to disable your antivirus.

I could view ur video but I am having trouble seeing "mouse" lag.

When i look at right he mooves more then i mooved it

Its hard to tell in the video. It looks to me like it could be just regular lag. Does it do it on all servers or just a particular one? I do not play this game but I am a gamer. I know how "picky" games can be. It is frustrating sometimes. There is however in most RPGs and FPS's a setting called "smooth mouse" or similar. Sometimes turning that off can help with "mouse lag" as it dont always work as intended. g/l

edit: Pedrito has some good ideas too!

Edited by locoJoe

What mouse is it your using, I had a Razer Lachesis, and that did nothing but stutter / lag, swapped it out for a death adder and no further issues.

Also, what's your system spec, card, mobo, cpu, mem, stock cooled ?. (It could be that your settings are smiply too high, MSAA , AA ), if it was your usb ports I can't imagine it would be just limited to 3D games.

Finally, as you mentioned it's Splinter cell, check your processes for an .exe called Timerserver.exe (as it's a bitcoin miner) but also run GPU-Z and check your GPU usuage on desktop and ingame. if your GPU usage is peaking say at 98% in game / desktop then you've got a bitcoin miner running, you'll need to run some malware cleaner to remove, (it's becomming more common for bitcoin miners to be upx'd into an .exe's from specific sources.)

Regards

Dodel

Edited by Dodel

You could try Game Booster, a little program that pauses services and stuff to make up for ideal gaming conditions? It might fix your issue? I remember it wasn't half bad back in the day...

Edited by Alanon

• 2 weeks later...

kill unnecessary programs running background to enhance the performance. or use third-party apps to help you~

A little bit of a contradiction there :p

Can some explain me this absurdity ? I have installed Wind 8.1 in dual boot,installed Blacklist on wind 8.1 and guess what ? No lag ! LAG FREE ! I just dont get it....And as i told u,on 7 i have plenty of uncontrolable mouse movements in Blacklist,mainly.I hate my computer.....