oZ.

• Replies 12
  • Views 56.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 months later...
  • Administrator

This thread is quite old.

I ask everyone to go for box, mara- fix v1.3. Found at ESET topics on frontpage.

Wow.. this is the one I use right now.. The installer gets picked up but its completely innocent. Most un-intrusive and has been reliable since I think version 3.. using it with current ESS release.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

now i have tried with eset nod32 v5 with mara-fix, it works like charm for me.

But now there is some problem, but don't know is it related to the fix.

The problem : - it continuously poping notification (sometimes even change colour) about something (not specified in the notification window, written something like :"please click this notification window to check out what problem" (not exact words))

- Then when i click it, the eset window jump out, but nothing is there. (no unusual things in the window) and the colour turn back into normal (if it was not default colour)

• Administrator

now i have tried with eset nod32 v5 with mara-fix, it works like charm for me.

But now there is some problem, but don't know is it related to the fix.

The problem : - it continuously poping notification (sometimes even change colour) about something (not specified in the notification window, written something like :"please click this notification window to check out what problem" (not exact words))

- Then when i click it, the eset window jump out, but nothing is there. (no unusual things in the window) and the colour turn back into normal (if it was not default colour)

Can you please register and ask about it here. :)

i have a problem with my eset v5. it doesn't update it's database like it used to. the problem started last october 20. i thought it was normal but when i tried to update it manually, it said that i have an invalid username and password. what do i do now? THANKS!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Eset 4 with mara fix is nt updatng frm 1 mnth,invalid usrname paswrd error,plz hlp at snip

Please read this for the fix pf the problem (forum registration required).

Archived