ipavoyager

Hello Guys,

Regarding post 197I don't seem to have the option to activate that way. The only option I have is with activation code. Am I doing something wrong?

(I've had it installed and used post 83's activation code)

Thanks!

• Replies 493
  • Views 138.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

Hello Guys,

Regarding post 197I don't seem to have the option to activate that way. The only option I have is with activation code. Am I doing something wrong?

(I've had it installed and used post 83's activation code)

Thanks!

How to activate using key files:

1. Click License Tab on the left corner

2. Click red cross delete the existing trial or block keys.

3. Hit Activate the application under a new license

4. Click activate with a key file and browse the key file Next to activate

pttb.png

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the update, been searching around to know.

I prefer the endpoint edition for Kaspesky, seem more settle to me.

Nice suggestion for others to use Eset Endpoint.

I prefer to be without an Anti-virus til then.

Thanks for the update, been searching around to know.

I prefer the endpoint edition for Kaspesky, seem more settle to me.

Nice suggestion for others to use Eset Endpoint.

I prefer to be without an Anti-virus til then.

Thanks for endorsing my suggestion, Dre

I'm sure you don't want to get caught naked while surfing but hell no, I'm not gonna refute you for not wanting to use an Antivirus till KES10SP1MR2 is being released.

BTW, it's nice hearing from you again.

Warm Regards.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All

Kaspersky Lab has announced that KES 10 SP1 MR2, a Windows 10 compliant version, will be released in October 2015 and forum beta testing is planned to start later this month.

For those who are upgrading to Windows 10, my offer for use of Eset Endpoint Antivirus as a temporary replacement for the upgrade still stands.

Preference will be given to those members who had previously requested for the KES Key from me as well as Senior Members and above.

Regards.

Hi All

Kaspersky Lab has announced that KES 10 SP1 MR2, a Windows 10 compliant version, will be released in October 2015 and forum beta testing is planned to start later this month.

For those who are upgrading to Windows 10, my offer for use of Eset Endpoint Antivirus as a temporary replacement for the upgrade still stands.

Preference will be given to those members who had previously requested for the KES Key from me as well as Senior Members and above.

Regards.

I was about to post this message.

Very kind of you, hope you had great holidays Vyzz'.

Hi All

For those members who are upgrading to Windows 10 ......................... I would like to offer you the use of Eset Endpoint Antivirus as a temporary replacement for the upgrade.

Can you tell, how EEA can be a replacement (temporary) to KES? When KES is a total security product, and EES just an antivirus. Of course, those using KES (or other firewall), just for antivirus mpdule can migrate to EES. But, it's a wastage of resources for using a total product for just one module.

Hi All

For those members who are upgrading to Windows 10 ......................... I would like to offer you the use of Eset Endpoint Antivirus as a temporary replacement for the upgrade.

Can you tell, how EEA can be a replacement (temporary) to KES? When KES is a total security product, and EES just an antivirus. Of course, those using KES, just antivirus can migrate to EES, but then it's a wastage of resources for using a total product for one module.

Fair comment, Rok but have you forgotten that there's a built-in firewall for Windows 10?

Like I said, it's just a temporary replacement and not to be construed as a total replacement for KES. Besides, it's just for a short period.

Regards.

Thank you for the post

Password for the activation key please :)

Hi 0nl1n3

I'll PM you the license key for Eset Endpoint Antivirus shortly, please wait.

Regards.

Edit: PM sent.

Hi friends. Hope for your help. The key shown at the top of a topic already blacklisted. I hope someone will be able to share the key to activate Endpoint Security for Business - Select. Thanks In Advance! or maybe somebody will share activation key for Kaspersky Security Center ? Else can someone have a key for Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Exchange Servers ? Great Thanks!

Thank you for the post

Password for the activation key please :)

Hi 0nl1n3

I'll PM you the license key for Eset Endpoint Antivirus shortly, please wait.

Regards.

Edit: PM sent.

Man you are awesome thanks a lot

november_ra1n

KES License Key Till 01 July 2016 Download Link posted on front page #1 >>>

FsgWCM.png

How to activate using key files:

pttb.png

1. Click License Tab on the left corner
2. Click red cross delete the existing trial or block keys.
3. Hit Activate the application under a new license
4. Click activate with a key file and browse the key file Next to activate

november_ra1n

Hi friends. Hope for your help. The key shown at the top of a topic already blacklisted. I hope someone will be able to share the key to activate Endpoint Security for Business - Select. Thanks In Advance! or maybe somebody will share activation key for Kaspersky Security Center ? Else can someone have a key for Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Exchange Servers ? Great Thanks!

Didn't know the key was blocked .

New License key has just been updated #221 >>>

License for KES also covers Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Exchange Servers etc..

Didn't know the key was blocked .

New License key has just been updated #221 >>>

License for KES also covers Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Exchange Servers etc..

GeziPark Resistance, thank you very much for the reply! But unfortunately, the keys that I have downloaded are not suitable for Kaspersky Security Center and Mail Security for Exchange. the system complains that the key is not suitable for this product. However, these keys are added for distribution to workstations. Can I ask you, if possible, to send the key for the specified products KSC and KS for Exchange ?

GeziPark Resistance, thank you very much for the reply! But unfortunately, the keys that I have downloaded are not suitable for Kaspersky Security Center and Mail Security for Exchange. the system complains that the key is not suitable for this product. However, these keys are added for distribution to workstations. Can I ask you, if possible, to send the key for the specified products KSC and KS for Exchange ?

Hi Kir

Yes, GeziPark Resistance only posted the key for KES Workstations and File Servers.

Please download the keys for KS Center and KS for MS Exchange here:

https://www.mediafire.com/?3p6ig293qb9un2p

Happy computing.

Regards.

Hi Kir

Yes, GeziPark Resistance only posted the key for KES Workstations and File Servers.

Please download the keys for KS Center and KS for MS Exchange here:

https://www.mediafire.com/?3p6ig293qb9un2p

Happy computing.

Regards.

Eaaaha!!!! Thanks a lot !!!! Thank you very much!!!! You're just a magician! Very grateful for your help! get +

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived