RollBack Rx 10.2 Build 2696419340

jalaffa

I had big trouble twice by this s.w and recently when I tried to update it I had to uninstall the previous version and while I was doing it suddenly power failed. Next minute my pc was ******, I had to reinstall everything so be careful using it.Now I am NOT using this crap.

You shouldn't use a software if you don't know how to use it right
In such case what you suggest then?You mean I should have back up those snaps?Show me the way buddy.

• Replies 89
  • Views 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uffbros

• VictorS

• Ponting

• jedy48

+ before install RollbackRX:

- turn off system restore

- don't install an antivirus or any protect tool

+ after install RollbackRX:

- never use any defragment tools or don't defrag C:

- don't use a strong antivirus, it can damage RollbackRX or system

- don't use auto snapshot (scheduler)

+ order Installation:

Windows -> drivers -> (clean up, defrag C:) -> RollbackRX -> base softwares -> (clean up) -> take a snapshot -> other softwares -> (clean up) -> take a snapshot...

The best formula for RollbackRX: Windows 7 + HDD MBR + RollbackRX + ESET or light AV + portable softwares

Use RollbackRX to protect your system (C:), not to backup your data

Edited by ns870152

The best formula for RollbackRX: Windows 7 + HDD MBR + RollbackRX + ESET or light AV + portable softwares

Use RollbackRX to protect your system (C:), not to backup your data

Dear ns870152 is this a program>HDD MBR ? WHen I googled I found several utilities to fix MBR,sorry but I am novice so your feedback please on HDD MBR,thank you.

Dear ns870152 is this a program>HDD MBR ? WHen I googled I found several utilities to fix MBR,sorry but I am novice so your feedback please on HDD MBR,thank you.

if your HDD is old, it's maybe MBR (<2TB), Rollbackrx works fine

if your HDD is new, run on Windows 8, it's maybe GPT (>2TB), Rollbackrx 10.2 works fine but has some unknown/random bugs

if your HDD is SSD, Rollbackrx 10.2 still works, but not warrant

if you want to convert from GPT to MBR, some utilities can do

Edited by ns870152

There is a new build of RollBack Rx v10.2 > Build#2698698769. You can defragment the hard drive with RollBack Rx installed using the in-built defragmenting tool of RollBack Rx.

As for RollBack Rx supporting SSD , I found this link from the developers of RollBack Rx explaining how RollBack Rx and SSD works > http://community.horizondatasys.com/forum/rollback-rx/997-rollback-rx-ssd-trim-and-disk-defraggers-support

I use RollBack Rx on WIndows 8, SSD - although the initial build of RollBack Rx v10.2 did give me some minor problems, the latest build works well.

In any case, I do find the support from Horizon datasys very helpful. So let them know if you are facing any issues.

• 1 month later...

While we are all impatiently waiting for a medicine for Rollback RX v.10.2...

... If anyone has a spare license to PM me I would be VERY grateful :D

Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR

Edited by Archimede

• 2 weeks later...

We are all IMPATIENTLY awaiting a doctor or a pharmacist (or a sexy nurse) with the right medicine for that... I am willing to offer a reward to whoever sends me a PM with a (working) fix ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Still no fix for this??? What are the doctors doing??? :wtf:

Reading Medicine :medic:

I dont use this soft but at one time I was going to try it, never did. I have what is supposed to be a valid key for Rollback.

Here it it.

http://pastebin.com/mPn3VvS5

If it dont work dont flame me, I didnt have to post it at all.

good luck.

From it looks, it looks like a key from the Indian giveaway that was blocked months ago. So... i'm pretty sure that the key won't work.

I dont use this soft but at one time I was going to try it, never did. I have what is supposed to be a valid key for Rollback.

Here it it.

http://pastebin.com/mPn3VvS5

If it dont work dont flame me, I didnt have to post it at all.

good luck.

From it looks, it looks like a key from the Indian giveaway that was blocked months ago. So... i'm pretty sure that the key won't work.

That jars my memory, I think you are correct...but I dunno for sure.