45 days trial key .special KEY.

Without delete 45 trial key.no need of trial reset. I type november_ra1n - 182 new key - give me 167 days - my remaining trial days before active 45 days

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kaspersky is extremely powerful - but i'm so disappointed that they have dropped the Safe Run feature... The thing I like most :(

november_ra1n

knowledge-Spammer

nice

Do ever say more than nice every topic reply you do......!

i test be for i like

november_ra1n

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack Serials [ Suitable for KIS 2012 to 2014] - [12 December 2013]

Expiry Date: 27.06.2014

183 Days Activation Codes:3Z1AC

*** ​Important Notice: If you already on Trial Period or Commercial License just delete the key and apply Manual Trial Reset Batch File...*** after use the 183 days Trial Serials.... See the info about KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] on Page #1 >>>>

Pastebin Link

http://pastebin.com/YPLSXxMt

Use serials as quick as possible .... : ) After successfully activated this trial key wont be blocked..

Norah Jones / Come Away With Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE4Sv-JCRUk

The quantity of the attempts already exhausted..!

wow .. KI$ keys cOde are raining a lot these days. :D i have still time to re-requirement of the key. ;) around may-june 2014.
i hOpe will get the key then also. :showoff:

Hi! november_ra1n finally install KIS 2014 last version (is much better in every way next to NIS 2014) anyway i installed with 91 Days key,is there any chance that you have left any 183 Days Activation Key? thanks in advance for all your help!

november_ra1n

Hi! november_ra1n finally install KIS 2014 last version (is much better in every way next to NIS 2014) anyway i installed with 91 Days key,is there any chance that you have left any 183 Days Activation Key? thanks in advance for all your help!

Well for 183 days key you need to be in the forum about 9-10 pm UK time usually i post one key a day but you need to activate during few hours after i post the key.

november_ra1n

we continue here or in PM? you read my last message?

Yes but i can not hold any keys when i find them some other forum i need to post them before its too late usually that time..

ok i will try to stay here between 9-10 pm then,last night i was here one and a half hour later and all the activation keys where running out,it was super fast! just for curious how many activation every key work?

november_ra1n

ok i will try to stay here between 9-10 pm then,last night i was here one and a half hour later and all the activation keys where running out,it was super fast! just for curious how many activation every key work?

Usually that time but maybe one hour earlier or later some days there is no key available ..

one more thing,when the 91 days from the key i just installed reach the end what should i do?

november_ra1n

one more thing,when the 91 days from the key i just installed reach the end what should i do?

After you reached 91 days no need to reinstall again;

1. Use Manual Trial Reset batch file following instruction carefully on Page #1 >>>>

2. After using batch file use same 91 days key over and over again.

Therefore you really do not need 183 days key as you can use 91 days OEM Trial key every time just after you apply Manual Trial Reset Batch file...

november_ra1n

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack Serials [ Suitable for KIS 2012 to 2014] - [13 December 2013]

183 Days Activation Codes:-VKP2H

*** ​Important Notice: If you already on Trial Period or Commercial License just delete the key and apply Manual Trial Reset Batch File...*** after use the 183 days Trial Serials.... See the info about KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] on Page #1 >>>>

Pastebin Link

http://pastebin.com/YPLSXxMt

Use serials as quick as possible .... : ) After successfully activated this trial key wont be blocked..

Elton John - I Want Love

The quantity of the attempts already exhausted..!

november_ra1n

Thanks november_ra1n for all your help!

You are lucky here we are 183 days Trial Key make sure use Manual Trial Reset batch file following the instruction on page #1 >>>> then after apply the key..!

Hi november_ra1n! sorry for came up a little late! you left me a KIS 2014 183 Days key,but where is it? i cant find any link in my PM message...

Thanks hamede,but it means that all keys are already used and there is no one left? i cant came here soon enough,its just my luck! :(

november_ra1n

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack Serials [ Suitable for KIS 2012 to 2014] - [14 December 2013]

183 Days Activation Codes:-5CGNE

Archived