november_ra1n

Is there a way to convert a code to a .key file?

@november_ra1n

Why you don't post .ley files anymore?

Thanks!

reg.files will only work alongside commercial keys and all promotion on commercial keys ended. There are some 1 year KIS keys but i don't bother posting and making reg. files on them cause sooner or later they will be block.

Lately i am posting 90 days trial keys almost everyday and for those keys reg file will not work on trial keys as they reach max activation.

PS : Personally safer option to get promotional KIS/KAV/KSOS/KTS posted there >>>> [Latest Giveaways] Kaspersky Product Promotional Code - Quick Reminder.!

If you get 4 keys it will take you one full year.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

Is there a way to convert a code to a .key file?

@november_ra1n

Why you don't post .ley files anymore?

Thanks!

I have missed first part of your request yes there is a tool you can convert code to key files: [Kaspersky Code2Key (KC2K) v1.0.0 From WildNightWolf ]

1. Go Some Useful Kaspersky Product Tools

2. Download 2 tools [There is an instruction how to use them]

• Kaspersky Code2Key (KC2K) v1.0.0 From WildNightWolf
  • KeyViewer 4.0.0.4
3. Use code2keys convert license code to key files when you convert when you see BLOCKED don't waste your time rest of the procedure!
pr4.png
PS: During converting if you see region mismatch error that is because you need to use the proxy regarding of the key origin than use the proxy option and get it from there:

Added Exclusion Rules "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts"Added in Hosts Files "127.0.0.1 activation-v2.kaspersky.com"Added Source of update "http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ap"Use Kaspersky Reset Trial  4.0.0.22 and use 3 years reg file

The 3 years license work

it's been about 4 days I use it and no problem

november_ra1n
Added Exclusion Rules "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts"Added in Hosts Files "127.0.0.1 activation-v2.kaspersky.com"Added Source of update "http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ap"Use Kaspersky Reset Trial  4.0.0.22 and use 3 years reg file

The 3 years license work

1. If you are using test server as you mention on the source link you will end up getting a lot of Beta update such as any trial Patch etc, I am not sure anyone willing to get some beta update in their system by not knowing them

Example :Patch “I” for KAV/KIS 2014 is available for testing

2. Also not sure if you are able to get Application Module update as well as daily database update via test server

I wont force anyone using anything within their wish but personally those server is not going to satisfied me.

The 3 years license work

so do i, 3 years and the other PC with 1 year elgringo KIS scripts

just today switch update source to Kaspersky Lab servers.

on trial without exclusion and added line 127.0.0.1 activation-v2.kaspersky.com

in hosts files, so far running Just fine.

Regards

Didn't you use a patch for three years license? I didn't need to add or change update source.

The 3 years license work

Regards

i used your key 365 days and now it is ok, used for 15 days :D

The 3 years license work

Regards

Ok thank you

I test the 3 years promo key blocked from (http://promo.kaspersky.com/wvu)

Added Exclusion Rules "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts"Added in Hosts Files "127.0.0.1 activation-v2.kaspersky.com"Use Kaspersky Reset Trial  4.0.0.22 and use 3 years reg file

The 3 years license work

Regards

Ok thank you

I test the 3 years promo key blocked from (http://promo.kaspersky.com/wvu)

Added Exclusion Rules "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts"Added in Hosts Files "127.0.0.1 activation-v2.kaspersky.com"Use Kaspersky Reset Trial  4.0.0.22 and use 3 years reg file

you're right brother, no previous 3 years EDU promo or Reg files you can used.. all blocked i have tested many times

november_ra1n

Can we use 4 codes one on top on the other or we have to wait one to expire to add another?

You need to wait till first key expired than activate other code.

Can we use 4 codes one on top on the other or we have to wait one to expire to add another?

then giveaways keys will work after 3 months without activation r want to take registry backup...how to activate 4 90days keys for one year...

then giveaways keys will work after 3 months without activation r want to take registry backup...how to activate 4 90days keys for one year...

november_ra1n

leech99 if you are activating commercial code you are able to add more than one code in Kaspersky activation account when one code expired Kaspersky automatically update other code.

But if you are dealing with promotional trial code you can not do this cause you can legally only activate one trial code . Thats why we need to use KTR 4.0.0.22 every after first code expired.

First 90 days promotional trial code...Kaspersky Trial Reset..Second 90 days promotional trial code...Kaspersky Trial Reset..etc....

Before making reg file you need to activate the Kaspersky code. When you activate any code time start running therefore making reg keys for 90 days will be expired when you start running first code.

november_ra1n

Kaspersky 15.0.0.322 Tecnical Preview [beta]

http://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/KAVKISKTSKSOS_2015MR2/15.0.2.322/

07 Dec 2014 10:10:56 195073680 KAV15.0.2.322en-US.exe

07 Dec 2014 10:10:37 196538016 KIS15.0.2.322en-US.exe

07 Dec 2014 10:11:40 195535144 KSOS15.0.2.322en-US.exe

07 Dec 2014 10:11:16 196354712 KTS15.0.2.322en-US.ex

november_ra1n

KTR-5 will be available by new year

Support Kaspersky 2015 MP2Support 90 days trial activation set

Leo1961 [One of the KTR Developer - ru-board]

IrQ9hu.png

Google Translator:

Approaches are likely for the new year ... if have time, a lot of problems ... still need to connect to the translators translated the additional features included in the KRT now KRT-5 in the testing phase, the results are positive, in the main products (KIS, KAV, KTS ) is working to preserve and install the trial activation, so that it will be possible and 90 days trial activation set. A versioning 15.0.2.HHH already included in the KRT-5.

#NR- whether there is a condition to activate 90 days promotional trial code keys with in some time limit say within 3 months r some days....

november_ra1n

#NR- whether there is a condition to activate 90 days promotional trial code keys with in some time limit say within 3 months r some days....

Promotional code for KIS 2013-2015 going on around 9 months and there is no indication death line of the activation nor any notice when they are going to stop. Therefore take the advantage grab some 90 days codes #3337 >>>

However if the promotion terminated it is not end of the world. we still have KTR and we have 30 days default application trial period, it is not very difficult run the KTR every 30 days and extent the trial.

Archived