• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kaspersky Total Security 15.0.1.415 Final Multi-Device [Official]

2014_11_27_004343.png

Kaspersky Total Security – Multi-Device delivers our ultimate security for computers & mobiles... protecting your privacy, finances, identity, photos, files and children – on your PC, Mac and Android devices.aspersky Total Security – Multi-Device delivers our ultimate security for computers & mobiles... protecting your privacy, finances, identity, photos, files and children – on your PC, Mac and Android devices.

Product Benefits

Safeguards your digital life

Kaspersky Total Security – Multi-Device is our ultimate security solution… protecting your privacy, money, identity, photos, files & family against Internet threats, cybercrime and malware. That’s why we call it total security.

Secures you – on multiple devices

With just one product – and one license – Kaspersky Total Security – Multi-Device gives you our highest levels of security… whether you’re using your PC, Mac, Android phone or Android tablet. When you’re at home or out and about – whichever device you’re using – you benefit from our most flexible, total protection product.

Protects your privacy

Innovative technologies help to keep your private life totally private. Webcam Protection prevents unauthorized access to your PC webcam – so criminals can’t spy on you. It’s also easy to encrypt confidential documents and ‘shred’ unwanted files. To help keep your mobile communications private, if anyone picks up your Android phone, Privacy Protection stops unauthorized users seeing details about your calls & messages.

Prevents theft of your money

Whether you’re using a PC or a Mac, our unique Safe Money technology automatically adds extra security when you’re online banking or shopping – so online fraudsters can’t steal your money or account details. No other security vendor offers this award-winning set of protection technologies – and independent testing* has recognized Safe Money’s capabilities.

Secures your identity, photos, files & more

Anti-phishing features defend you against hackers that try to steal your money and identity. In addition, Password Manager helps you create, protect & manage passwords for all your online accounts and favorite websites. Furthermore, because your precious memories and documents all need to be safeguarded, we’ve included cloud-based backup – so you can keep online backup copies of your photos, videos, music, financial documents & more**. It’s easy to share your digital assets – and you can access them on any of your devices.

Protects children from online risks

Because the Web holds many dangers, our award-winning Parental Control features make it easy to protect your kids when they go online. Parental Control helps you defend children against sexual predators, block inappropriate content, prevent app store purchases, control access to games & social networking websites and prevent disclosure of personal information.

Simplifies security… across all your devices

With a My Kaspersky account, you’ll get tools that help you manage your security – for multiple devices. Whenever you’re online, you can check the security status of all your devices that are running Kaspersky Lab security software, activate specific security features, manage your license and change which devices are protected. You’ll also get news of our latest special offers and details about free products that you can download.

Combines protection & efficiency

Because Kaspersky Total Security – Multi-Device combines protection and efficiency, all your devices can keep performing as they were designed to. Our security technologies work ‘behind the scenes’ – and that means superior security doesn’t have to slow down your digital life.

System Requirements

• Approximately 480 MB free space on the hard drive

• CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive (for installation)

• Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 8 or higher

• Microsoft Windows® Installer 3.0 or higher

• Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher

• Webcam Protection technology only runs on PCs. The feature is available for a wide range of compatible web-cameras. For the full list of compatible devices, visit www.kaspersky.com

• Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise / 8.1 update (32-bit or 64-bit*)

• Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise (32-bit or 64-bit*)

• Microsoft Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate SP1 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit*)

• Microsoft Windows Vista® Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate SP1 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit*)

• Processor: 1 GHz or higher

• Memory (RAM): 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)

• Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional (32-bit) SP3 or higher / Professional (64-bit*) SP2 or higher

• Processor: 800 MHz or higher

• Memory (RAM): 512 MB

Release Notes

Homepage

Download from Homepage

http://products.kaspersky-labs.com/products/english/homeuser/kts4/kts15.0.1.415en.exe

november_ra1n

Hi all,

Why after Export and KTR, the import of .REG files does not work with KIS 15.0.1.415 (b release) ?

Exporting trial reg key file will not work only if you export commercial keys and also key has not block will work.

november_ra1n

How can I activate different language KIS? I have original licence, but I can only activate English version.

What error you are getting when you try to activate EN Edition if anything to do with region error see the workaround about How To activate Kaspersky & Bypass Region Mismatch Error >>>

[use the proxy on EN Edition where the original key comes from]

PS: Such as Polish and some Pacific Asian region inc China keys are different therefore can not be activate on EN or European Edition.!

Hi boys.. happy to find this great community.

I've some problem for K Pure 2.0

The KRT 4.0.0.22 doesn't work as it gets always the same message

Activation error. Cannot register key if the corresponding non-commercial license has expired

Don't know what to do.. i've uninstalled and re-installed it tens of time but nothing.

Can you give me a kind solution?

Activation error. Cannot register key if the corresponding non-commercial license has expired

Don't know what to do.. i've uninstalled and re-installed it tens of time but nothing.

Logically it's will works fine, see on the manual of KRT 4.0.0.22

Try to upgrade to K Pure 3..How? get the 60 days trial codes >>> Here

Some Keys File Pure 3 [91days]

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/70a6927f

Kaspersky Reset Trial - A program to reset the trial (for reuse trial period) antivirus

Kaspersky Lab products. KRT instantly resets the trial on all products LC stated in the program.

About detection were from LK - malicious software in the original version KRT has never been and

never will be. In this manner, protect their products LK assigning status KRT virus or trojan!

Supported versions of Kaspersky Lab products:

Kaspersky Antivirus 2011.

Kaspersky Antivirus 2012.

Kaspersky Antivirus 2013.

Kaspersky Antivirus 2014.

Kaspersky Antivirus 2015.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2011.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2012.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2013.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2014.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2015.

Kaspersky Total Security 2015.

Kaspersky CRYSTAL 2.0.

Kaspersky CRYSTAL 3.0.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10.

Kaspersky Small Office Security 2.

Kaspersky Small Office Security 3.

The program was tested on the operating system:

Windows XP (x86)

Windows 7 (x86, x64)

Windows 8 (x86, x64)

Windows Server 2003 R2 (x86)

New in version 4.0.0.20 Final

Added ability to configure user and KRT changed interface.

Includes support for Kaspersky Total Security 2015.

Added Ukrainian (Ukrainian), English (English), German (German), French (French),

Italian (Italian), Spanish (Spanish), Portuguese Brazil (Portuguese Brazil),

Vietnamese (Vietnamese), Simplified Chinese (Chinese Simplified) languages.

New in version 4.0.0.21 Final:

The error of upcast of trial Kaspersky Small Office Security 3 is corrected

on the server versions of OS.

New in version 4.0.0.22 Final:

Changes are brought in in the algorithm of upcast of activating taking into account

the file system of Fat32.

november_ra1n

When you used KTR 4.0.0.22 will you able to get 30 days defauld trial period succesfully. If answer yes then key you are using may not compatible to Pure 2.0.

Are you trying to use promotional trial key?

Thanks for the answers

@iih1

I'm interested to keep KP2 for sandboxie feature that KP3 not has.

Unfortunatelly for KP2 the 5 keys are blocked or not compatible :(

Thank you anyway.

@november_ra1n

I use KTR 4.00.22 and it seems to be good. At the reboot it gives me the alternative license or trial.

When i choose trial it connect to server and give me the above message

I think there's probably a registry issue (old remaing keys trace) that slag KTR work.

(i also used Kavremover to erase everything, maybe it's not enough)

Thanks for the answers

@iih1

Thank you anyway.

@november_ra1n

I use KTR 4.00.22 and it seems to be good. At the reboot it gives me the alternative license or trial.

I think there's probably a registry issue (old remaing keys trace) that slag KTR work.

I will tried to Install Pure 2 and test some of rest my Pure 2 keys.

Thanks for the answers

@iih1

Thank you anyway.

@november_ra1n

Some K Pure 2.0 Key Files Tested [91days] 65 days remaining

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9e07cb3b

Screenshot

Regards

Thanks for the answers

@iih1

Thank you anyway.

@november_ra1n

Some K Pure 2.0 Key Files Tested [91days] 65 days remaining

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9e07cb3b

Screenshot

Regards

I really appreciate your effort but they are all blocked for me.

If you tested them on KP2 and for you work then it's my only problem.

Thank you anyway

I keep getting this annoying popup window repeatedly last two days. I guess it is caused by editing hosts file that prevents KIS to reach activation server.

Anyone gets same popup?

ctybgjo41fue7blo9.jpg

I keep getting this annoying popup repeatedly. I guess it is caused by editing hosts file that prevents KIS to reach activation server.

Anyone gets same popup?

ctybgjo41fue7blo9.jpg

not here

[29 November, 2014] KIS / KAV 2013-2015, 90 Days Promotional Trial Keys see the topic reply #3361 >>>

i'll give a sight despite problems still are the same. Can't apply KRT successfully.

Strange thing is that KRT dosen't re-bring K Pure 2 at the original state (like just installed for the first time), cause maybe in the registry there's still some informational key about the trial expired that can't be erased.

Last thing i can try it's to format and reinstall it, keeping an image system before first installation of KP2.

However i can wait for some other working solution hopefully :)

november_ra1n

I keep getting this annoying popup window repeatedly last two days. I guess it is caused by editing hosts file that prevents KIS to reach activation server.

Anyone gets same popup?

Antivirus programs controls everything in your PC inc including controls your web traffic, as i have mention many times do not use any kind of crack, patch, unpacked just keep your antivirus clean. We only use KTR 4.0.0.22 here to order to extend the trial period, we also know this reset has been used thousand other people and developer highly trustable people and they know what they are doing well.

However i can't stop `the eager of the people eyes`, you all want to get longest activation period. However as i have already told any leak keys will be block sooner or later, patching and using unpacked edition of Kaspersky is quite dangerous specially if you don't know the people who is creating them ..

Suggestion: Reinstall Kaspersky

-Use 90 days trial keys as they are still on promotion 4 keys will get you full year.- if the promotion end it is not end of the world just use the KTR once every 30 days and extent the activation.- Keep your antivirus software clean, editing host files will create trouble also open the big hole in your system and you never know what is going to come through in that hole.

PS: Take a look at the other example someone has tried to used unpacked version of Kaspersky [error installing driver klimsys6_X64_NT02 while installing KIS 2015]

november_ra1n

i'll give a sight despite problems still are the same. Can't apply KRT successfully.

Strange thing is that KRT dosen't re-bring K Pure 2 at the original state (like just installed for the first time), cause maybe in the registry there's still some informational key about the trial expired that can't be erased.

Last thing i can try it's to format and reinstall it, keeping an image system before first installation of KP2.

Try this 183 [Till 18 May 2015] days trial key below [KEY FILE]:

See info how to activate key files posted there >>>

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/S1LWYZFD/TRIAL_K-PURE_2015-05-18_183_1B5F2766.7z_links

Not tested,!

That's work!!!

I know that soon or after it could be blacklisted but it's great help while finding a solution for KRT working on KP2. I've avoited formatting :win:

Thank you so much!!! :cheers:

Try with much older version KRT, for exemple v 2.2.0.17

История версий:

v 4.0.0.22: Внесены изменения в алгоритм сброса активации с учетом файловой системы FAT32.

v 4.0.0.21: Исправлена ошибка сброса триала Kaspersky Small Offiсе Security 3 на серверных версиях ОС.

v 4.0.0.20: Добавлена возможность настройки KRT пользователем и изменен интерфейс программы. Включена поддержка Kaspersky Total Security 2015. Добавлены Украинский (Ukrainian), Английский (English), Немецкий (German), Французский (French), Итальянский (Italian), Испанский (Spanish), Португальский Бразилия (Portuguese Brazil), Вьетнамский (Vietnamese), Китайский упрощенный (Chinese Simplified) языки.

v 3.0.0.35: Добавлено удаление встроенного пробного кода активации. Добавлена поддержка бета версии KIS-KAV 15.0.1.XXX.

v 3.0.0.34: Исправлена ошибка отсутствия автозапуска Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 и Kaspersky Antivirus 2011 после сброса активации.

v 3.0.0.33: Внесены значительные изменения в алгоритм сброса активации. Включена поддержка: Kaspersky Antivirus 2015, Kaspersky Internet Security 2015.

v 2.2.0.17: Внесены изменения в связи с выходом Kaspersky Small Offiсe Security 3.

v 2.2.0.11: Внесены изменения в блок "О программе", доработана поддержка Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 и Kaspersky Antivirus 2014, исправлены мелкие недоработки. Исправлен баг со сбросом активации Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 и Kaspersky Antivirus 2011.

v 2.1.0.19: Включен блок информации "О программе", внесен ряд других изменений.

v 2.0: Внесены значительные изменения. Включена поддержка: Kaspersky Small Offiсe Security 2, Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8, Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10. Включена поддержка бета версий: Kaspersky Antivirus 2014, Kaspersky Internet Security 2014, Kaspersky Small Offiсe Security 3.

v 1.04: Доработан код удаления установленной лицензии, внесен ряд других изменений.

v 1.03: Код переработан, использована новая среда разработки, внесено исправление устраняющее сброс настроек антивирусной программы после сброса активации.

v 1.02: Включена поддержка Kaspersky Pure 3 (Crystal 2013), исправлены мелкие недоработки.

v 1.01: Публичный релиз утилиты, автор - коллективный разум ru-board.

Archived