check ip

thanks for trying to help me!
Saying thanks is against the rules

Pls press thanks/like button

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is there any differences between installer Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.1.415 for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit...?

because i found any trouble when installed it in my friend notebook (Win 7 32-bit)

is there any differences between installer Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.1.415 for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit...?

because i found any trouble when installed it in my friend notebook (Win 7 32-bit)

Kaspersky only provides 32 bit installer

That is also compatible with 64bit windows too

So...go ahead and install

It's a 32 bit installer that maybe the reason behind consumption of lower memory as compared to other AV available

i used KRT 4.0.0.22, i did all the steps above, and i googled this issue but there's only some people got problem like me, trial reset -> active 91 days code and get 30 days, still no solution out there so i ask here

If you can't get the 91 days i suppose you can just stick with the 30 days trial, you just have to use the KRT once a month, it's easy to use.

someday ago i updated KIS and now it is on version 15.0.1.415(a). i want to know if this version with patch 'a' is equivalent to the latest KIS build 15.0.1.415 build 6874. if both the versions are not equal in efficiency.....should i download and install this latest 6874 build?

someday ago i updated KIS and now it is on version 15.0.1.415(a). i want to know if this version with patch 'a' is equivalent to the latest KIS build 15.0.1.415 build 6874. if both the versions are not equal in efficiency.....should i download and install this latest 6874 build?

Since "KIS build 15.0.1.415 build 6874" is the last release yet ( which does not have the patch (a) included ) . . The patch (a) can only be available though online update . . Although within few weeks patch (a) will be available in the future build release of KIS15 setup too ^_^

november_ra1n

90 Days Promotional Trial Keys

Thank you Talasim posting 5 each time better than 40-50 same time.

PS: I have already seen one of the forum members here posted your last 50 keys one of the biggest Russian speaking forum in ru-board.!

Why when I update KIS 2015 but in application says: Databases and application are out of date? Thanks!

after updating Databases and application modules, you should restart your Machine.

Give it a try, after restart, ussually in normal condition your database up to date.

Why when I update KIS 2015 but in application says: Databases and application are out of date? Thanks!

Check your system date. Incorrect system date may cause such an error.

Check your system date. Incorrect system date may cause such an error.

Thanks it solved my problem

november_ra1n

The "OEM" trial key for 45 days still work perfectly :D for unlimited activations.

This is great finding evgenikox now we have 45 days OEM Key instead of 30 days default period i will post this in page #1

The "OEM" trial key for 45 days still work perfectly :D for unlimited activations.

Y7FQD-G7KFA-M5PFG-UKRRW

How about IamBidyut Post on Sept 06, 2014

november_ra1n

How about IamBidyut Post on Sept 06, 2014

This is 45 days trial OEM Key you can use this key every 45 days alongside KTR 4.0.0.22 again and again. You do not need create reg files just use the code after apply KTR.

Y7FQD-G7KFA-M5PFG-UKRRW

If that key will work with the Polish version?

november_ra1n

If that key will work with the Polish version?

I think we both have long discussion some time ago Polish and Chinese region has different way and set of key for activation therefore this key will not fit in your region same as some Asian region.

You still have two option:

1. Download and install EN Edition and use any key you wish to2. Keep your own Polish Kaspersky use KTR every 30 days and activate with default period.!

Ok thanks for the reply, I stay with the English version, it is not a problem for me but I thought that this key will operate on a different principle and also activates the Polish versions.

Archived