can i use the legit trial keys on this or just beta keys ..?

Regards

Try this magic key for above KIS

77PKK-P1AA4-5ESXQ-DVZ7S

Is this a beta key?

Just Installed KIS15.0.2.205en-US, then you'll know

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

Just Installed KIS15.0.2.205en-US, then you'll know

Why do you need beta keys if you can get 90 days build in trial. :rolleyes:

4pob.png

Also this is only beta after short time it will be another beta or RC therefore you will get another 90 days with new build till the Final ---- When we reach the final that beta key wont work.

i would like to ask to you guys after i installed and success put the 30 days activation licence key.

but, i have few question.

1. I cannot connect to the internet through Modem while KIS on/ enable protection. If the KIS off/ disable protection there is no truble about connection to the internet through Modem.

2. Where i can find the Offline Update For KIS 2015..?

I cannot connect to the internet through Modem while KIS on/ enable protection. If the KIS off/ disable protection there is no truble about connection to the internet through Modem.

Never faced such kinda problem , (not sure about this) - try disabling your kaspersky firewall then connect to internet . .

i would like to ask to you guys after i installed and success put the 30 days activation licence key.

but, i have few question.

1. I cannot connect to the internet through Modem while KIS on/ enable protection. If the KIS off/ disable protection there is no truble about connection to the internet through Modem.

2. Where i can find the Offline Update For KIS 2015..?

yes thats very strange!!

if u still unable to solve prob then we can have ateamviewer session

yeah... its very strange, guys.

I have tried to setting in order to connect to internet. but it still wont work.

i still dunno why... :(

I have tried to setting in order to connect to internet. but it still wont work.

i can have a look if u want

Pm me ur teamviewer details

guys, help me please

i used 91 days code to active my KIS 2013 but i only got 30 days no matter what

i tried uninstall and reinstall many times, clear all thing KIS 2013 related but no help

my OS is windows7 32bit ultimate sp1

help me :(

november_ra1n

guys, help me please

i used 91 days code to active my KIS 2013 but i only got 30 days no matter what

i tried uninstall and reinstall many times, clear all thing KIS 2013 related but no help

my OS is windows7 32bit ultimate sp1

help me :(

See the step by step instruction after that use the Trial code you will get full 90 days!

i used KRT 4.0.0.22, i did all the steps above, and i googled this issue but there's only some people got problem like me, trial reset -> active 91 days code and get 30 days, still no solution out there so i ask here

november_ra1n

i used KRT 4.0.0.22, i did all the steps above, and i googled this issue but there's only some people got problem like me, trial reset -> active 91 days code and get 30 days, still no solution out there so i ask here

Did you follow all the step through:

Disable Self DefensePause ProtectionExit Kaspersky from system trayUse KTR

After Apply trial reset your Kaspersky should restart again without any error >>> If you have an error or Kaspersky don't restart automatically you are doing something wrong.

After that change the key, have just post new set of key today >>> #3180.

You should be getting 90 days..!

thank you but i'm not a noob like that :D

i did all those steps, i used KRT since version 1.04 and i know what i'm doing, i even googled it and some people got issue like me, this is really annoying and i really want to figure it out, reinstall windows will be the last option for me

it's really weird, 1 more thing, when KIS 2013 return from restarting machine (after reset KIS and reboot my PC and KIS run at start up), as normal, at [Lisence] it must shows: [Lisense: not active], but it's not, it shows as: [Lisense: missing] -> and after i active a 91 days code in, it becomes 30 days

november_ra1n

thank you but i'm not a noob like that :D

i did all those steps, i used KRT since version 1.04 and i know what i'm doing, i even googled it and some people got issue like me, this is really annoying and i really want to figure it out, reinstall windows will be the last option for me

it's really weird, 1 more thing, when KIS 2013 return from restarting machine (after reset KIS and reboot my PC and KIS run at start up), as normal, at [Lisence] it must shows: [Lisense: not active], but it's not, it shows as: [Lisense: missing] -> and after i active a 91 days code in, it becomes 30 days

Have you ever tried to uninstall your Kaspersky

http://support.kaspersky.com/common/service.aspx?el=1464
Kaspersky Anti-Virus, all versions except for Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015 MR1 (version 15.0.1.415)
Kaspersky Internet Security, all versions except for Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 MR1 (version 15.0.1.415)
If you are using 15.0.1.415 i gueest to use Total Uninstall or Revo alongside:
Start > Control Panel > Add\Remove Programs (Add/Remove Programs). 

Cause you may need to clean all left over registry entry as well as uninstall.

i used kavremover

i clean my registry

delete all KIS related in registry

i think KIS 2015 will do fine but i have 1 PC, and my friend have 1, we are not in the same house ror same LAN, and we're using KIS 2013

i used 91 days code and get 87 days, it's normal

my friend used my code and even some codes from 48 codes in #3447 (i don't remember) post in here, and he only got 30 days

same KIS 2013 version, same windows7 32 bit, i told you man, it's really weird and annoying :unsure:

november_ra1n

my friend used my code and even some codes from 48 codes in #3447 (i don't remember) post in here, and he only got 30 days

same KIS 2013 version, same windows7 32 bit, i told you man, it's really weird and annoying :unsure:

Disable Self-defense, paused protection, exit Kaspersky then delete those registry [depending of version you are using] entry manually restart Kaspersky or reinstall again.

32 Bit x86(KAV/KIS For Version Before 2011) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\LicStorage (KAV/KIS For 2011) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage (KAV/KIS For For All Other Versions) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC 64 Bit x64(KAV/KIS For Version Before 2011) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\LicStorage (KAV/KIS For 2011) [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage] (KAV/KIS For For All Other Versions) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC Kaspersky  Version 201332 Bit x86[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC] 64 Bit x64[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC] 
Kaspersky  Version 201532 Bit - x86HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\LicStorage] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC] 64 Bit - x64HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\LicStrg[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC\Certificates]

i used kavremover

i clean my registry

delete all KIS related in registry

i think KIS 2015 will do fine but i have 1 PC, and my friend have 1, we are not in the same house ror same LAN, and we're using KIS 2013

i used 91 days code and get 87 days, it's normal

Have you tried to change the setup file that you've used to install KIS? Your friend can download another setup file for KIS 2013. He/she may have used a repacked setup file.

ftp://ftp2.kasperskyftp.com/consumer-products/Current_Versions/KIS2013/kis13.0.1.4190en-us.exe

Archived