• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how to insert backup.reg? i've tried with this new build, but after launching deltrial and dump.exe, and import .reg, nothing happens!

Gamer0999, on 10 Sept 2014 - 13:41, said:

my backup reg 1095 (1077) days is still active B) :lol:

That's great please share your 1077 days backup reg key then, that would help so many people!!!

fretless, on 10 Sept 2014 - 14:11, said:fretless, on 10 Sept 2014 - 14:11, said:

with this new build i'm unable to import reg files with deltrial.exe and dump.exe. Any suggestions?

Maybe this new build has patched the deltrial.exe and dump.exe from working, only thing you could try is the Kaspersky Reset Trial Tool v4.0.0.21 from here:-

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/7PXCEOGH/KRT_4.0.0.21.rar_links

with previous build the procedure works, with this new build, don't works,

Hi fretless, don't be pessimistic it's worked even with 15.0.1 version..give it a try..now!

not working for me!!! can you tell me exactly? I've disabled protection, after disabled self defence, exti from tray, launch as admin deltrial, after launch dupm15.exe, import backup file .reg, open KIS again and nothing happens! With previous version this not happens! However, i've send MP to you, but you ignore them.

not working for me!!! can you tell me exactly? I've disabled protection, after disabled self defence, exti from tray, launch as admin deltrial, after launch dupm15.exe, import backup file .reg, open KIS again and nothing happens! With previous version this not happens! However, i've send MP to you, but you ignore them.

If such problem appears just do little modification in Reg. file & all'll be fine . . . New build not tested yet (gonna apply next day) but got to know the issue 3 weeks ago . . .

I haven't tried latest release. I only follow these steps everytime:

-Delete license by clicking on the cross at the end of key number

-Disable self defense

-Right-click on KIS icon and exit KIS

-Run Del_trial_2015

-I have two reg files backuped. (SPC and LicStrg) Run both reg files.

-Start KIS

I don't use dump.exe

Commercial Code KIS2012-2015 for all devices on the 91st day (for 2 devices) #

4CAG8-WQTYP-FQW39-H8U25

Not tested.!

Work, IP SPAIN, thanks...

1095 Days Keys ( 3 years ) are just visually looks attractive :wub: But, none of them will valid over 90 days ( unless you don't update database after activation ) . . From last 2 years not a single license key ( whatever validity 1 year / 3 years ) got the chance to stay alive more than 100 Days ( Kaspersky Advanced Users might accept this B) ) . .

so KRT + 91 Days keys etc are the most stable activation solution yet now ;)

Hey any left 91 keys for me? Im using 30 days trial method?

Commercial Code KIS2012-2015 for all devices on the 91st day (for 2 devices) #

4CAG8-WQTYP-FQW39-H8U25

Not tested.!

Hi there

I've the free NFR license for KIS – Multi-Device 2015 which is valid for 90 days to one (1) PC. Anyone
interested, please publish your request here and I'll PM you the Activation Code.

Regards

Archived