Free / paid?

Server location?

Torrenting / downloading?

Security / access?

free but also you can list those with crack

server form usa, copule contries in europe

not for torrent orany other download

security yes and it's for anonymity

Free for only 30 minutes a day, but wanted to say how good I find Kepard. I won a license and have been using it ever since, replacing Cyberghost which I also have installed.

So simple and reliable, speeds are great. I've had no problems with it.

They keep 3 days of logs and your email though. I would recommend it B)

http://www.kepard.com/

Israeli_Eagle

Well........... I need 24hrs online and >10GB per day, max. 70ms (via VPN to the world) and no logs! :P

Because of that I simply pay per year, costs almost nothing anyway. All the free stuff is still only a joke, sorry.

SumRando offers a free plan with a bandwidth of 10GB a month. Go to their website, register, download and install the app. You don't have access to any settings, just choose the server to which you want to connect to. It features one address from the USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Brazil and Turkey. The speed is OK, though not blazing fast. Streaming films and even music on MOG is difficult, but possible if you are using the Swedish server (fastest), but it's really only meant for browsing. I've not tried using it for torrents, only regular downloads and stuff, so that's doable. I don't have DNS leaks, so all the online tests seemed to say it's doing the job of preserving anonymity well enough. As far as free VPN's go, this is my backup after Hotspot, which gives me perfect speeds that I can do everything with.

Here are the most important extracts from the Terms of Service and Privacy policy:

SumRando should not be used for evil. We created the service because we strongly believe in an open and free Internet and an individual's rights to privacy and security. Do not use SumRando services for illegal or illicit activities. If you do, we will terminate your account.

Any action of SumRando's clients will be deemed to violate the TOS, if a user engages in the following listed, but not limited to, activities: Spamming, including maintaining an open SMTP relay, copyright law infringement, hacking or gaining unauthorized access to systems that belong to someone else, distributing malware, doing anything that is unlawful, criminal, or harms SumRando, its affiliates, resellers, distributors, service providers and/or suppliers, harass or threaten any other party, breaching any code of conduct, policy or other notice applicable to the SumRando solutions.

Privacy:

Your personal information is just that –yours. We will never give your personal information to anyone.

You can wipe your account at any time.

We will not store any of your VPN session information.

How we use your information:

We will never disclose your personal information without your permission.
We will never sell, rent or share your personal information with a 3rd party, especially your email addresses and phone numbers, without your express permission, unless required by law. Never ever!

We give you full control over your information, including the ability to wipe it from our system.

You can update your account information and preferences at any time. You can destroy your account when you choose.

We will only access your personal information when:

You specifically request us to do so (e.g. you are having technical difficulties).
It is required by law.
It is necessary to maintain our system.

What information we collect:

Personal: Name, email addresses, phone numbers, password, credit card information, billing address

Please note that all passwords and credit card information are stored in our database in an encrypted form –we can’t even read them. If you forget your password, we’ll create a new temporary one and send it to you.

Session Information: Bandwidth usage, Number of logins, last login

Please note that we do not keep records of any of the content of the VPN sessions, to include the websites you are going to.

This is the best, no contest. Best on Windoze right now and totally free...

http://www.vpngate.net/en/download.aspx

;)

http://www.vpngate.net/en/... there's a lot of server to choose on.. have openvpn, L2TP, SSTP and windows client.. i'd prefer windows client for best speed on connection.. and yes its free.. ^_^ ^_^

I tried it but it works only with Ethernet, I have 3G so nothing worked, Anyone knows how to make it work with it or with another free VPN for 3G modem?

Archived