Internet Download Manager 6.17 Build 3

jalaffa

Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use. Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.

Download

• Replies 40
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's new in version 6.17 Build 3?
Added support for new youtube changes.

Thanks for other fast update. :)

2 reasons why I don't like IDM:

1. It's tied up to the Base Filtering Engine Windows Service.

2. It's extension shows this very very annoying pop-up window which can not be disabled.

chlorophyll

2. It's extension shows this very very annoying pop-up window which can not be disabled.

then which download manager app u using for windows?

This annoying pop-up can be disabled if you enable IDM Integration in Extensions.. :)

Thanks for the update.. :) :) :)

I don't use 3rd party download managers, I use the browser own download manager which is good enough for me.

This annoying pop-up can be disabled if you enable IDM Integration in Extensions.. :)

I know but then Base Filtering Engine service need to be enabled....kinda stupid, I want to keep my Windows running smoothly and fast, that's why I like to keep as many services disabled as possible.

november_ra1n

Internet Download Manager 6.17 Build 3 Retail Edition + Fix exe & Serials

Name: IDM_6.17_Build_3_Fix_exe___Serials.rarSize: 6.01 MBCRC32: E5CDA71EMD5: 9BD08FDD0847462DC1666A5831B905ADSHA-1: AD411E88D77EED1777F07670C2C3F71AF5F736FD

Add:

3. Shows incorrect download speed.

4. Creates tons of logs and registry entries for files downloaded. [This is the main reason I stopped using it]

Number 3 is correct, it shows that I'm downloading over 7MB/s, my connection is able to download only 6MB/s.

Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the update

2728014567.png

semttulo1ed.png

Number 3 is correct, it shows that I'm downloading over 7MB/s, my connection is able to download only 6MB/s.

You can use CfosSpeed with IDM to check your connection speed :)

• Administrator

Add:

4. Creates tons of logs and registry entries for files downloaded. [This is the main reason I stopped using it]

Why don't you two guys personally test IDM and your personally liked download manager and see which one is able to download faster, and let us know about the results? I would love to hear which excels in the main subject of download acceleration. :)

ive noticed a lot of youtube videos split the video from audio which is pain in the a**

anything to remedy this cant in IDM. (bring the audio video back together)

Add:

Why don't you two guys personally test IDM and your personally liked download manager and see which one is able to download faster, and let us know about the results? I would love to hear which excels in the main subject of download acceleration. :)

I second that.

chlorophyll

ive noticed a lot of youtube videos split the video from audio which is pain in the a**

s me too suffering lotttt with this issue.one thing i wanna know.is this da issue with utube or idm?i want it to be fixed quickly very badly

First thing is, IDM is the fastest download manager in the planet. So, for the users with slower bandwidth, it rocks! For the users having fast bandwidth, it won't matter that much, yet for downloading larger file, it's ideal.

The next thing is, yes, it creats a lot of registry entries for downloads but CCleaner is there with CCEnhancer plug in to take care of that.

The last thing is, there is a issue of data corruption with a running download. I was downloading a 150 MB file that day with IDM and when it completed downloading 99.97% data corruption occurred and IDM restarted downloading from the beginning. Actually, it wasn't the fault of IDM. It was the fault of the AV that I'm using. Then I have added exception for c:\\users\user\appdata\roaming\IDM path and that was the solution for that.

found this Join MP4 and M4A back together fast with this info :wub:

would be nice if didnt have to though. <_<

Finally Success i forced IDM CC Addon into firefox (was 7.3.52) now is IDM CC 7.3.53 and chrome IDM Itergration 6.17.1 seems ok now video stays together :lol: :wub:

both addons located

%ProgramFiles%\Internet Download Manager\idmmzcc.xpi (Firefox)

%ProgramFiles%\Internet Download Manager\IDMGCExt.crx (Chome)

Archived