Venezuelan Asylum Achieved, Snowden reveals UFO Documents

Ambrocious

:wtf: Did I just read here?

UFOs? Come on.

What would it take to convince you that they exist? Would you be convinced if former astronauts said they exist? I understand why it seems hard to believe though, we have all been taught to not believe it and to laugh at this information. One friend of mine actually saw a UFO with me in our backyard (the UFO wasn't in the backyard, we were, the UFO was in the sky) and after the event he attempted to debunk the very thing his eyes just saw. His own eyes couldn't believe it because of YEARS AND YEARS of propaganda which literally lowers consciousness and causes countless people to not be able to realize simple truths has robbed him of truth. If you lie to yourself about something that just happened and you saw it or experianced it, that’s delusional by the very definition.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no! I told you humans on this forum already that WE DO NOT EXIST! IT IS ONLY A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION, AND IT'S A WEATHER BALLOON AND SOMETIMES JUST FLASHLIGHT POINTED AT THE SKY ON NIGHT!

DO I BELIEF, F :showoff: CK YES!!!!! CALL ME A NUT CASE, I JUST DON,T GIVE A :shit:

EACH TO HIS OWN B)

You're too obvious Kryptonians aka Clark Kent aka Superboy aka Superman! :P

@Ambro my friend, I found that your article post here is very disturbing and I am offended by what has been written in here. I find this as a racist article. :( As I may pretend to be human, I, and so my likes, do not live underground. You may find some of my comrade been in underground due to mining reasons but we certainly do not live underground. :unsure:

Yet I bear no hatred on humanity and this planet itself. I am still your friend. But please do not believe on aliens. We do not exist. And, I am a weather balloon. :lol:

• Replies 25
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived