Venezuelan Asylum Achieved, Snowden reveals UFO Documents

Ambrocious

Ambrocious

CARACAS, Venezuela – Edward Snowden, the leaker of NSA surveillance documents, was granted asylum in Venezuela on Friday. With safe harbors in sight, Snowden was willing to share shocking and world-shattering exclusive secret government documents with The Internet Chronicle.

Snowden’s testimony was as follows:

“The highest levels of government don’t know what to do about UFOs, and the official story that they are all merely weather balloons or natural phenomena has been clearly dismissed. If anything, these documents speak about UFOs as if they are surely guided by an intelligence beyond our own. As it turns out, the most credible and inexplicable sightings are of vehicles that have been spotted leaving the sea floor at hydrothermal vents and directly entering solar orbit . . .

inhyNg4.png

“Because ballistic missile tracking systems and deep-sea sonar are kept as state secrets, scientists don’t have access to data about these objects. However, most of the contractors at DARPA are sure that there is a species more intelligent than homo sapiens living in the mantle of the Earth. It makes sense, if you think about it, because that is the only place where conditions have been more or less stable for billions of years. Extremophiles may live at different temperatures than us, but they have been able to thrive and develop intelligence at a seemingly accelerated rate. That’s not true, because they’ve simply evolved at the same rate, but without many of the vicissitudes which set back surface life . . .

“The president receives daily briefings about their activities. Analysts believe their technology to be so far advanced that we stand little chance of survival in any potential war. The general sentiment is that we are but ants from their perspective, so there is little chance they would empathize or attempt to communicate with us, and the current contingency plan is to detonate nuclear weapons in deep caverns to ‘sting’ the foe we have no hope of destroying in hopes it would discourage further attacks.”

Critics may allege that what the 30-year-old former NSA and CIA contractor can state with authority about our ultraterrestrial neighbors is already well-known. But the Ground-Penetrating Radar, or GPR, scans, which The Internet Chronicle has shared and confirmed with sources within intelligence community, will only serve to underscore popular bitterness over strategically timed earthquakes and tsunamis.

Just as PRISM shined a new light on goings-on in NSA’s ECHELON computer systems, revealed in the 1990s, the vast complexes of underground cities – laser-etched from pure diamond – apparent in the GPR scans will transform public debate about the balance between liberty and security.

Source: Chronicle

• Replies 25
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ambrocious

This may need to be moved to another place, I jumped the gun and posted it too quickly but I will say that former NASA astronauts have admitted to this already so it's no surprise to me really. I really wish we had some video of Snowden saying this stuff because I’m sick of feeling alone in this fight to just generally inform people. I'm not trying to talk down to anyone as I’m sure many other people have seen a lot of weird stuff in their time of being alive, I know that I have and many friends have.

These are the two actual former NASA astronauts admitting what many still can't fathom to be true. Google Edgar Mitchell, Google Buzz Aldrin. As you can see, these two men are really former astronauts so no; this isn't a conspiracy theory, its fact.

I’m personally waiting for these documents to come out in full so that everyone can see for themselves that this isn't a farce. If this story proves to be misleading however (the original one I posted) just move it or delete it but just know, we are not alone, even former astronauts admit to that.

Ambrocious

UFOs? Come on.

What would it take to convince you that they exist? Would you be convinced if former astronauts said they exist? I understand why it seems hard to believe though, we have all been taught to not believe it and to laugh at this information. One friend of mine actually saw a UFO with me in our backyard (the UFO wasn't in the backyard, we were, the UFO was in the sky) and after the event he attempted to debunk the very thing his eyes just saw. His own eyes couldn't believe it because of YEARS AND YEARS of propaganda which literally lowers consciousness and causes countless people to not be able to realize simple truths has robbed him of truth. If you lie to yourself about something that just happened and you saw it or experianced it, that’s delusional by the very definition.

Ambrocious

OK so I can't confirm the original article as being true, to any mod, you can feel free to delete this if you want to. Thanks.

P.S. The videos are real though, watch those if you want to know that info.

OK so I can't confirm the original article as being true, to any mod, you can feel free to delete this if you want to. Thanks.

Topic moved to The Chat Bar.

When I read the title, I thought this HAS to be from The Onion.

More lies and disinformation designed to discredit Snowden’s disclosures about real events embarrassing to federal officials, who should feel embarrassed to be involved in espionage against innocent citizens in violation of the 4th Amendment.

Snowden has said nothing concerning UFOs. Amateur hour at the CIA?

Tweety.Abd

UFOs? Come on.

What would it take to convince you that they exist? Would you be convinced if former astronauts said they exist? I understand why it seems hard to believe though, we have all been taught to not believe it and to laugh at this information. One friend of mine actually saw a UFO with me in our backyard (the UFO wasn't in the backyard, we were, the UFO was in the sky) and after the event he attempted to debunk the very thing his eyes just saw. His own eyes couldn't believe it because of YEARS AND YEARS of propaganda which literally lowers consciousness and causes countless people to not be able to realize simple truths has robbed him of truth. If you lie to yourself about something that just happened and you saw it or experianced it, that’s delusional by the very definition.

I'm not completely sure that they don't exist, I don't deal in certitudes. However, I must say that the probabilities of UFOs existing are infinitesimal.

12066016.jpg

UFO as in unidentified flying object in the literal sense maybe it's possible, the military tests prototypes all the time and they don't need to announce their doings either. It's no secret that certain classes of advanced tech is reserved for military use before the public even knows of its existence.

UFO as in aliens from out of space is obviously hogwash because if aliens existed they would not fly to Earth just to prank Americans in the night. In all my life the only "credible" alien and UFO sightings occurred in USA. Straight out of a hollywood story, cuz we all know that the advanced life-form capable of warp speed transport could only programme one trajectory into their intergalactic space ship to hover over USA at night to spook Americans.

I'm not trying to change anyone's personal beliefs, just sharing my own. :P

UFO as in unidentified flying object in the literal sense maybe it's possible, the military tests prototypes all the time and they don't need to announce their doings either. It's no secret that certain classes of advanced tech is reserved for military use before the public even knows of its existence.

UFO as in aliens from out of space is obviously hogwash because if aliens existed they would not fly to Earth just to prank Americans in the night. In all my life the only "credible" alien and UFO sightings occurred in USA. Straight out of a hollywood story, cuz we all know that the advanced life-form capable of warp speed transport could only programme one trajectory into their intergalactic space ship to hover over USA at night to spook Americans.

I'm not trying to change anyone's personal beliefs, just sharing my own. :P

Firstly I agree that its MUCH, MUCH more likely that anything you see as in "UFO" is a military or astral event etc, However are you seriously saying that you dont believe that Aliens (As in life on other planets) exist and that we're the only planet with any sort of species?? Do you know how fucking stupid you/other people sound when you/they say that?

Oh and just for the record I think the article and the whole UFO phenomenon is full of shit and been debunked many times, However its plain to any rational and thinking person (obviously not religious people) that there is an infinitesimal amount of other galaxy's/solar systems/planets and species out there and we are nothing special.

However its entirely possible that other species visited this planet at some point, we ourselves have only been around on this planet for a extremely short time compared to other species that came before us.

If UFO's are going under water then they may have bases inside the earth but I doubt they are actually living in the mantle of the Earth. If we wish to explore space perhaps we should use submarines more. Imagine catching a submarine somewhere instead of an aircraft!

We're nothing but ants in their perspective ?

We own the surface of the earth. Come on ! We're interesting species ! they have to see us another way. not ants !

Firstly I agree that its MUCH, MUCH more likely that anything you see as in "UFO" is a military or astral event etc, However are you seriously saying that you dont believe that Aliens (As in life on other planets) exist and that we're the only planet with any sort of species?? Do you know how fucking stupid you/other people sound when you/they say that?

Oh and just for the record I think the article and the whole UFO phenomenon is full of shit and been debunked many times, However its plain to any rational and thinking person (obviously not religious people) that there is an infinitesimal amount of other galaxy's/solar systems/planets and species out there and we are nothing special.

However its entirely possible that other species visited this planet at some point, we ourselves have only been around on this planet for a extremely short time compared to other species that came before us.

So everyone who does not share your view is "fucking stupid". Sounds very rational and intelligent, I am convinced! You obviously believe you are superior than the religious people you mentioned and it reminds me of something I always hear: many times I witness people saying "bring your god and then I will believe", well bring your alien and then I will believe. For such a conceited person I find it hard to understand why your automatic assumption is that we are nothing special so aliens out there must be better somehow? ROFL, I don't know about you but I am a highly evolved being far superior than any speck of bacteria found on Mars.

PS Mr rational thinking: it would be best to stay in school and learn the meanings of words before using them to put your foot in your mouth. You basically said that there is almost zero planets/ solar systems / galaxies etc. I can certainly see that you put an infinitesimal amount of research and thinking into your post. :lmao: Best you quit now while you are only infinitesimally behind. :rofl:

stylemessiah

For religious nutters i offer the same service as for windows 8 fanboys as in my sig.

As for UFO's in general the sane people of earth, who dont smoke crack, stipulate that due to the size of the universe theres bound to be other life out there, just not the shiny saucer or cigar shape that inbred, drunk, stoned or slackjawed and bored Americans keep "seeing"

I was driving home late at night in the country one night about 5 years ago when a green light enveloped the car and then streaked off at a great speed over a hill in the distance. did you see me on tv claiming id seen a UFO, no i applied fucking reason and saw it for what it was, a meteorite whose green glow came form its mineral makeup burning off and mentioned it in passing to friends, who also didnt go on tv.....

Funny what happens when you apply reason and rationale, you dont end up on tv looking for fame or to look like the latest UFO person

Trust me when real aliens appear everyone will know because its just ridiculous that any government could hide their existence, you know on account fo how fricking more advanced than us they will be, i doubt they'll be taking directions form any earth government "Um yeah could, you know, avoid being spotted, it might rattle the locals"

Can we close the subject forever now?

Trust me when real aliens appear everyone will know because its just ridiculous that any government could hide their existence, you know on account fo how fricking more advanced than us they will be, i doubt they'll be taking directions form any earth government "Um yeah could, you know, avoid being spotted, it might rattle the locals"

This is a critical flaw in the thinking of every alien fanatic, they always overlook this or come up with some far-fetched bogus theory to justify why the superior aliens hide and only visit USA.

So everyone who does not share your view is "fucking stupid". Sounds very rational and intelligent, I am convinced! You obviously believe you are superior than the religious people you mentioned and it reminds me of something I always hear: many times I witness people saying "bring your god and then I will believe", well bring your alien and then I will believe. For such a conceited person I find it hard to understand why your automatic assumption is that we are nothing special so aliens out there must be better somehow? ROFL, I don't know about you but I am a highly evolved being far superior than any speck of bacteria found on Mars.

PS Mr rational thinking: it would be best to stay in school and learn the meanings of words before using them to put your foot in your mouth. You basically said that there is almost zero planets/ solar systems / galaxies etc. I can certainly see that you put an infinitesimal amount of research and thinking into your post. :lmao: Best you quit now while you are only infinitesimally behind. :rofl:

lmao, you seriously are deluded and living a dream world if you seriously think ours in the only planet or only planet that has anything more then bacteria.

Also at what point did I say anything about other species being better/special? I simply said WE ARE NOT. Also if you actually knew the full meaning of the word infinitesimal you would know the reason why I used it to describe planets/solar systems etc.

And with regards to schooling, Firstly I left 12 years ago and second I don't know how you have the audacity to even contemplate saying that when you obviously have the education of 6 year old or maybe just grew up in a convent.

lmao, you seriously are deluded and living a dream world if you seriously think ours in the only planet or only planet that has anything more then bacteria.

Also at what point did I say anything about other species being special? I simply said WE ARE NOT. Also if you actually knew the full meaning of the word infinitesimal you would know the reason why I used it to describe planets/solar systems etc.

And with regards to schooling, Firstly I left 12 years ago and second I don't know how you have the audacity to even contemplate saying that when you obviously have the education of 6 year old or maybe just grew up in a convent.

I will leave the words and meaning for you to discuss with Oxford and Webster, you used it wrongly and now you refuse to admit it, you are anything but rational as you claimed.

But don't try to avoid answering important concerns that came up. First you need to explain to us why the aliens only visit USA and at night to use flashing lights?

Second: bring your alien and then I will believe. So far you provided no credible proof of alien lifeforms on other planets other than conjecture, by your methods I could prove that Santa Claus is real.

DO I BELIEF, F :showoff: CK YES!!!!! CALL ME A NUT CASE, I JUST DON,T GIVE A :shit:

EACH TO HIS OWN B)

Also at what point did I say anything about other species being special? I simply said WE ARE NOT. Also if you actually knew the full meaning of the word infinitesimal you would know the reason why I used it to describe planets/solar systems etc.

I will leave the words and meaning for you to discuss with Oxford and Webster, you used it wrongly and now you refuse to admit it, you are anything but rational as you claimed.

But don't try to avoid answering important concerns that came up. First you need to explain to us why the aliens only visit USA and at night to use flashing lights?

Second: bring your alien and then I will believe. So far you provided no credible proof of alien lifeforms on other planets other than conjecture, by your methods I could prove that Santa Claus is real.

I worded the sentence wrong, didn't use wrong word, end of!

Yet again you try and put words in my mouth, Firstly I never asserted that we had been visited only that it was possible, My only assertion was that you would have to be a complete moron to blindly believe that we are the only animals in the universe. With regards to USA are you seriously now stating that its ONLY USA that has had so-called "sightings"?

Can we just get it clear, Is it just that you dont think they have visited or you dont believe there are any other planets in the whole universe that can support life like ours?

Can we just get it clear, Is it just that you dont think they have visited or you dont believe there are any other planets in the whole universe that can support life like ours?

I don't believe aliens from other planets have ever visited Earth, that is crazy talk and food for conspiracy fanatics. The existence of other life supporting planets on the other hand is certainly a possibility and one that I acknowledge.

I don't believe aliens from other planets have ever visited Earth, that is crazy talk and food for conspiracy fanatics. The existence of other life supporting planets on the other hand is certainly a possibility and one that I acknowledge.

Then why didn't you make that clear? From your comments it sounded as if you was basically saying that "Aliens do not exist", What you should have been specifically saying as that they haven't visited here which is a much more sane and reasonable thing to say.

Archived