Opera 15.0.1147.130

jalaffa

• Replies 35
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeetPirate

Opera fans help me understand something. I had installed something called "Opera Next" some weeks ago, is that the same as this or do I need to remove my current installation to install this?

Opera Next is almost the same, Chrome based browser. The new name will be Chropera :lol:

House_maniac

Opera fans help me understand something. I had installed something called "Opera Next" some weeks ago, is that the same as this or do I need to remove my current installation to install this?

from what i understand opera next is the beta channel i think now its the stable version so yes you should uninistalled it,and i find this version better than the previous opera one because it had many imcompatibility with facebook and some websites from what i remember now its much better!

Opera Next is almost the same, Chrome based browser. The new name will be Chropera :lol:

ShitPera sound more suitable for me :D we can open a pull for vote if needed :lol:

DesiPirate

Opera has three releases now -

Opera stable

Opera next (beta)

Opera dev

The release that you download will be automatically updated to same release when available i.e opera next will autoupdate only to opera next new versions.

DesiPirate

Yes I agree with you, they have killed original opera.

I think opera is interested in mobile versions only.The final version released is a joke. :doh: It does not even have the basic features of a browser(for bookmarks you have to use addon).

LeetPirate

Ok I have removed Next and installed stable Opera. This browser also wants to be an ARPG because I can put things into a stash, not sure if that is supposed to replace bookmarks ability.

One thing I never like about Opera is out of the box it does not allow standard keyboard shortcuts that have been around for ages, I often press ctrl+enter expecting it to auto insert the www and .com and load the website but in Opera it just does not work.

BS!Opera is dead.You can just use chrome..who need one more derivate???

You won't need it, perhaps others do ? :P

Archived