New anti-P2P tool

D0GG

• Replies 33
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I ocasionally watch Fox News here too.... no crap like that when i see it. (US version)

Ok then, I guess that means he is smoking something. But about our options if this anti-p2p shit did happen; until a program is created, theres always irc. I would hate to have to resort to it for my frequent file needs... but atleast there is another option and we're not just completely screwed.

Ok then, I guess that means he is smoking something. But about our options if this anti-p2p shit did happen; until a program is created, theres always irc. I would hate to have to resort to it for my frequent file needs... but atleast there is another option and we're not just completely screwed.

sorry to bust all your bubles. dont smoke nor drink. and fox news is boring.

could go back to good ol' newsgroups.

well, I'm sorry to hear that. Anyways, just messin around cuz it was IV:XX and you started talking about this crazy stuff and no one knew where it was coming from. :lol:

well, I'm sorry to hear that. Anyways, just messin around cuz it was IV:XX and you started talking about this crazy stuff and no one knew where it was coming from. :lol:

just tieing it in with the story. whole europe becoming nastyl

anyway what about just going back to newsgroups. they are stable, still around after plus 10 years. most dont know about newsgroups anymore and therfor be less aol users. :P dont have to worry about ip blockers. NAT and routers doesnt matter. university students would have access. riaa and miaa cant stop newsgroup servers. (federal government couldnt stop the kiddy crap on newsgroups) no web sites going to to get torrents that trys to take over your computer with crap even when you got all the right programs running and that doesnt stop them.

just tieing it in with the story.  whole europe becoming nasty

Could you elaborate please? :lol:

Archived