Private trackers

demonon

• Replies 46
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any thoughts on IPTorrents? I just got an invite from someone; is it worth using?

IPtorrents is large, has almost similar content to great trackers like torrentleech, but there are allot of differences.

There are always peers to seed back and they have allot of freeleech.

I think IPtorrents is a excellent substitute for RevTT, TL or TTi.

The trackers I currently use are:

RevTT

Tl

Iptorrents

Bitsoup

SceneLife

SceneRace.

I have a pretty nice 100mbits seedbox now, so I seed 24/7.

I still want a what.cd or waffles account.

BitHDTV or PTP would also be nice to have.

IPtorrents is large, has almost similar content to great trackers like torrentleech, but there are allot of differences.

There are always peers to seed back and they have allot of freeleech.

I think IPtorrents is a excellent substitute for RevTT, TL or TTi.

The trackers I currently use are:

RevTT

Tl

Iptorrents

Bitsoup

SceneLife

SceneRace.

I have a pretty nice 100mbits seedbox now, so I seed 24/7.

I still want a what.cd or waffles account.

BitHDTV or PTP would also be nice to have.

Thanks for the input :D ; I'm still looking around for a torrentleech invite. Would trade but I dunno if I wanna use the link you posted. I'll think about it...

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the input :) ; I'm still looking around for a torrentleech invite. Would trade but I dunno if I wanna use the link you posted. I'll think about it...

Don't use it.

Today my TL account got banned. The bad thing about these sites is that you get an invite from a total stranger. You don't know if you can trust him.

I think the guy who invited me did something wrong and then got banned himself too.

The best way to get an invite is IMO start off with low level trackers. Get a good reputation there and someone there might give you an invite.

Btw, most trackers don't allow their invites being post on public boards.

I sure learned my lession. In the end sticking to the rules is definitely safer.

Luckely I didn't got every invite from there.

Thanks for the input :P ; I'm still looking around for a torrentleech invite. Would trade but I dunno if I wanna use the link you posted. I'll think about it...

Don't use it.

Today my TL account got banned. The bad thing about these sites is that you get an invite from a total stranger. You don't know if you can trust him.

I think the guy who invited me did something wrong and then got banned himself too.

The best way to get an invite is IMO start off with low level trackers. Get a good reputation there and someone there might give you an invite.

Btw, most trackers don't allow their invites being post on public boards.

I sure learned my lession. In the end sticking to the rules is definitely safer.

Luckely I didn't got every invite from there.

:afro: wow that sucks. I'm trying to build up my rep on IPt right now, still a giant noob there. Most people wont invite until you have at least 50 gb downloaded & since most of the things I wanted I already have, 50 gigs is gonna take a while.

I was thinking about downloading a huge file but my up speed is so low that finally seeding it to just 1.000 is gonna take forever. Getting a high ratio is taking longer than I'd hoped :afro:

Got a revTT account? I hear thats as good as TL.

:) wow that sucks. I'm trying to build up my rep on IPt right now, still a giant noob there. Most people wont invite until you have at least 50 gb downloaded & since most of the things I wanted I already have, 50 gigs is gonna take a while.

I was thinking about downloading a huge file but my up speed is so low that finally seeding it to just 1.000 is gonna take forever. Getting a high ratio is taking longer than I'd hoped :frusty:

Got a revTT account? I hear thats as good as TL.

TL is one of the best 0day tracker which isn't that hard to get into. IMO TL is slightly better than RevTT, but that is because TL is larger and more torrents are posted.

I have an account for Bitsoup, IPTorrents and RevTT. I think those are good enough to replace TL. But then again it sucks to loose my TL account because it was something I already wanted for a year or so.

I currently have an account for:

IPTorrents --> general tracker

RevolutionTT --> general 0day tracker

Bitsoup --> general tracker

SceneLife --> general tracker with freeleech packs and music section

FreeTheScene --> general 0day tracker -pretty new and has great potentials-

SceneRace --> general 0day tracker -new and has great potentials-

PTN --> high lvl tracker dedicated for movies

A few days ago you could be interviewed by the staff and I got in. Tracker is OK.

Waffles.fm --> music tracker

I have started to study a bit and will try to get into what.cd.

Also I have heard that if you become a power user in waffles.fm, you can get into a special forum section and get invites for good trackers such as SCC.

SCC is a pretty high 0day tracker.

I have quite some invites for FreeTheScene and SceneRace.

If some of you can provide me with some ratio proofs and if you are a trusted member of Nsane I will give you one.

TL is one of the best 0day tracker which isn't that hard to get into. IMO TL is slightly better than RevTT, but that is because TL is larger and more torrents are posted.

I have an account for Bitsoup, IPTorrents and RevTT. I think those are good enough to replace TL. But then again it sucks to loose my TL account because it was something I already wanted for a year or so.

I just got an invite yesterday. It only took me 3 days to snag one :unsure:

I promised Marik an invite, but if I can slap 2 together I'll give you one (if they'll let you back in).

IPTorrents --> general tracker

RevolutionTT --> general 0day tracker

Bitsoup --> general tracker

SceneLife --> general tracker with freeleech packs and music section

FreeTheScene --> general 0day tracker -pretty new and has great potentials-

SceneRace --> general 0day tracker -new and has great potentials-

PTN --> high lvl tracker dedicated for movies

A few days ago you could be interviewed by the staff and I got in. Tracker is OK.

Waffles.fm --> music tracker

I have started to study a bit and will try to get into what.cd.

Also I have heard that if you become a power user in waffles.fm, you can get into a special forum section and get invites for good trackers such as SCC.

SCC is a pretty high 0day tracker.

I have quite some invites for FreeTheScene and SceneRace.

If some of you can provide me with some ratio proofs and if you are a trusted member of Nsane I will give you one.

IPTorrents (IPt)

FreeTheScene (FTS)

TorrentLeech (TL)

----

BitSoup didnt really interest me. I think being a part of a lot of higher level trackers would complicate my life even more.

I also could've been a part of SuperTorrents, but not too interested in that either.

----

Just as you stated, I have a few invites for FTS also. Scene Race sounds nice but I'll hold off on that for now.

The three I have are all I can handle at this point :yes:

I just got an invite yesterday. It only took me 3 days to snag one :smoke:

I promised Marik an invite, but if I can slap 2 together I'll give you one (if they'll let you back in).

Thanks for trying to get me in mate, but it constantly get an message that my IP is banned if I try to login.

So for the safety of your account, don't try to invite me.

Thanks for trying to get me in mate, but it constantly get an message that my IP is banned if I try to login.

So for the safety of your account, don't try to invite me.

You sure? Because if you were banned for an un-just reason, they should either lift the ban or worst case

scenario let you back in invite only.

You sure? Because if you were banned for an un-just reason, they should either lift the ban or worst case

scenario let you back in invite only.

It seems that my account is disabled, and if I try to login they say my IP is banned.

I don't think that my IP is banned in a way that I can't ever create an account anymore.

I also went to their IRC, and I got told that I couldn't know why my account was disabled because an admin did it. It is not open for discussion.

A pitty, though. I think I might wait for a few weeks until my account gets deleted from their system, and then try to get an invite.

I also went to their IRC, and I got told that I couldn't know why my account was disabled because an admin did it. It is not open for discussion.

;) how lame is that? You cant even be told why you were banned. :dance2: sounds like another site I know of...

-------------

While it only took me 3 days to get a TL invite, I still cant find a revTT invite. :dance:

Here's an updated list of private trackers I'm on:

IPt - Ip Torrents

TL - Torrent Leech

Dem - Demonoid

SFz - Scene Fz

SCR - Scene Race

OzT - Ozone Torrents

BG - BitGamer

I want: revTT, What.CD, Waffles.fm

Really hard to get into those I know, but still.

:wtf: how lame is that? You cant even be told why you were banned. :think: sounds like another site I know of...

-------------

While it only took me 3 days to get a TL invite, I still cant find a revTT invite. :frusty:

Here's an updated list of private trackers I'm on:

IPt - Ip Torrents

TL - Torrent Leech

Dem - Demonoid

SFz - Scene Fz

SCR - Scene Race

OzT - Ozone Torrents

BG - BitGamer

I want: revTT, What.CD, Waffles.fm

Really hard to get into those I know, but still.

Although I think TL is better, it is really hard to get into revTT.

I suggest you to get into what.cd because it's better then waffles.fm for various reasons. what.cd has a better tracker, you can search more conveniently, what.cd has 6 hour freeleech for every album uploaded in FLAC format and with a log and what.cd has more content.

Also don't botter with hunting down a revTT invite because in the end you will see that TL is better.

Although I think TL is better, it is really hard to get into revTT.

I suggest you to get into what.cd because it's better then waffles.fm for various reasons. what.cd has a better tracker, you can search more conveniently, what.cd has 6 hour freeleech for every album uploaded in FLAC format and with a log and what.cd has more content.

Also don't botter with hunting down a revTT invite because in the end you will see that TL is better.

Alright I'll take waffles off of that list & persue what.cd harder. I guess all of the talk I heard about waffles

was just hype. I wish TL had more freeleech (that I could download). A few also said that revTT was better

than TL. While I cant say if thats true or not (because I've never actually seen revTT in action) I do want

to join it just to develope an opinion for myself.

Alright I'll take waffles off of that list & persue what.cd harder. I guess all of the talk I heard about waffles

was just hype. I wish TL had more freeleech (that I could download). A few also said that revTT was better

than TL. While I cant say if thats true or not (because I've never actually seen revTT in action) I do want

to join it just to develope an opinion for myself.

It might be nice to have these trackers and see how good they will become.

• 2 weeks later...

SCC fastest tracker, freeleech on mp3/0day and archive, nice packs, nice community

GFT ratioless and fast, nice community

ScT legends, nice packs, fast, nice community

TL has alot easy to seed back

PT (pussytorrents :P ) for the pr0n

PassThePopcorn for older movies and many diffrent versions

TheConnection for older movies, many diffrent versions

SweTV swedish television shows ripped

sceneHD for HD material

And i have all I need! :D

• 2 weeks later...
SCC fastest tracker, freeleech on mp3/0day and archive, nice packs, nice community

GFT ratioless and fast, nice community

ScT legends, nice packs, fast, nice community

TL has alot easy to seed back

PT (pussytorrents :) ) for the pr0n

PassThePopcorn for older movies and many diffrent versions

TheConnection for older movies, many diffrent versions

SweTV swedish television shows ripped

sceneHD for HD material

And i have all I need! :lol:

You got some might private trackers there, mate.

I actually meant mighty.

I also have a dozen of those, if anyone wants them just send me a PM. I will see if you qualify for one.

• 1 month later...

Updated List of trackers:

- GFT

- ScL

- PtN

- PtM

- TL

- revTT

- ScR

- VIPMusic

- PussyTorrents

- IPT

- Demonoid

I'm working on SCC right now. Hopefully I get in, but FtN is what I'm really after :P

PS - Please, no one PM me for an invite or asking me if I have invites. This isn't the place for that. I have invites to private invite forums, so if you need one PM me for that.

Archived