Private trackers

demonon

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone @nsane is registered to a private tracker and also uses it.

Ok these are the trackers I am in and also use:

TorrentLeech

RevolutionTT

Bitsoup

TorrentVault

ScL

• Replies 46
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favourites...

For UK television.

thebox

uknova

For ALL kinds of quality music

What.CD

For Scene releases

TorrentLeech

For Scene releases

TorrentLeech

that one is also my fav :D

you don't happen to have an invitation laying around do you?

Haha, that is the tracker I really want get into. Unfortunately TL members usually have incredibly high demands for new members.

Most of the time they ask for seedboxs, a few very good ratios and high uploading speeds. Most of the time another guy get's the invite and I don't.

Haha, that is the tracker I really want get into. Unfortunately TL members usually have incredibly high demands for new members.

Most of the time they ask for seedboxs, a few very good ratios and high uploading speeds. Most of the time another guy get's the invite and I don't.

that's the whole problem....their so friggin cheap, they never give out invitations...

that's the whole problem....their so friggin cheap, they never give out invitations...

Try out http://www.torrent-invites.com/

Just work your way to the top and you will have some sweet invites in no time.

By the way, If you register then I will reserve some invites to you, the only reason I don't give them here is because I don't get Itraders (Just register if you want to find out what that is!)

Try out http://www.torrent-invites.com/

Just work your way to the top and you will have some sweet invites in no time.

By the way, If you register then I will reserve some invites to you, the only reason I don't give them here is because I don't get Itraders (Just register if you want to find out what that is!)

registering :P

ty for the info ;)

Yes, I am on a few.

Music:

What, STMusic, Shellife

Apps:

What, FTS, ----, STC

Movies:

PTP, TehConnection, Wunza (never really used it, though..)

TV-Shows:

----, FTS, TPB (last resort),

Scene:

ST, FTS, ----

Swedish/random stuff:

Sherwoodskogen (it kinda sucks, but I just found out I have a 100GB buffer there, so..), Demonoid, TPB (sigh)

I am a member on few more, but these do not wish to have their name published, so nah.

Edit: Removed "secret" stuff. :>

What.CD Ratio: 6.81. :lol:

Had around 11 then I went on a frigging spree and downloaded like 10% of my "to download"-list. And now my list is even longer, I just don't have time enough..

Lol, the only one I'm at is Demonoid(which is not really private), and some other one but I actually forgot the URL...

Lol, the only one I'm at is Demonoid(which is not really private), and some other one but I actually forgot the URL...

You, my friend, have a lot to learn about torrents. Comparing the content, quality, speeds, pre-times and community on some good private tracker with Demonoid is a joke.

Got in on another awesome 0day/scene-tracker today, massive archive section that is freeleech. :D

You, my friend, have a lot to learn about torrents. Comparing the content, quality, speeds, pre-times and community on some good private tracker with Demonoid is a joke.

Got in on another awesome 0day/scene-tracker today, massive archive section that is freeleech. :D

Indeed! Maybe you are interested in seedit.org then? There is a calendar system where you can track the tv-series you follows, and many other functions. Also very good pre-times.

I don't think I have time to be involved in yet another community :D

I mean, the community is usally friendly and such. If you need help, you get help. But the main reason for joining a site like that is of course the other stuff I mentioned. The nice community is just a bonus.

Demonoid here, tried seedit.org, but there are to less seeders in that community

I tried getting into what.cd earlier, but I didn't study enough. It was kind off what I expected, I think I will do some more studying, a LOT more studying, and then try again.

Good old Demonoid & TPB, 'been looking for a TorrentLeech account but don't have anything to offer nor desire to sell my sister for an account. :D

The most annoying about TL is the 48 hour wait time before you can download new torrents at first.

Getting those first 7 gigs is really hard, after that powerseeding is fairly possible.

Getting those first 7 gigs is really hard, after that powerseeding is fairly possible.

Ha.. would like to see that with my 128Kbits.. :D.. i need faster upload.. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Archived