Don't use pre activated software ?

m00nd0g

@m00nd0g

It is completely safe (you will not be compromised in any way) and easy to use Daz loader. I suggest you look it up on youtube and watch a couple of videos to see how its done. Please only download from the previous page though.

• Replies 44
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
when you say its safer not to use a loader ,

I'm not saying it's safer not to use a loader - in fact, I mentioned that it's better for Beginners to use the Daz loader.

What I did say was that it's not safe to use a pre-activated OS.

Sorry my error , you are right , you did say that . And your reason not to use a pre-activated would be ? Might have some type keylogger or what ever , yes ?

@m00nd0g

It is completely safe (you will not be compromised in any way) and easy to use Daz loader. I suggest you look it up on youtube and watch a couple of videos to see how its done. Please only download from the previous page though.

Thank you I will but first I think I should reinstall windows with a non pre-activated Windows and use the Daz loader instead for now . I'm using a pre-activated Windows . One last question does the Daz loader work with retail versions ? Thanks

One last question does the Daz loader work with retail versions ? Thanks

Yes, the Daz loader works on most editions of Windows 7.

One last question does the Daz loader work with retail versions ? Thanks

Yes, the Daz loader works on most editions of Windows 7.

Thank you . Well here goes a reinstallment lol

Blackchildcx

:welcome:

big family helping each other

Holy :shit: , :blink: this is just so confussing :wut:

:fist: All other O.S. :moon: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Iam sticking to X.P. PRO OLD 32 BIT for know :evil: :evil: :evil:

:D :D :D

@m00nd0g

Wow ! That was pretty easy to do and use , thanks for the youtube idea

shoot me a pm with the link to your bios and ill see if it can be modded for you. biod mod IS the best way. i hate activators and loaders i only use them if a bios can not be modded which most can be.

Now that I done the Daz Activator . I'm curious about the bios mod stuff . What do you mean by a link to the bios ? Where does one get this info or even link from ? All I know about my Asus Laptop bios is >>> Aptio Setup Utility version 2.01.1204 . BIOS Vendor American Megatrends , Version 219 ... This is probably not what you want or is it ? I have saw others posting other info about the bios but where did they get it from ? I mean from within their system .

Don't do the BIOS mod... Loader works just fine... just make sure you block KB971033 (search for this KB# on Google to see why) on Windows Updates and ur fine :)

• Administrator

Don't do the BIOS mod... Loader works just fine... just make sure you block KB971033 (search for this KB# on Google to see why) on Windows Updates and ur fine :)

I don't think Daz Loader has any problems with KB971033. :)

No .. I'm not going to do it but I'm just curious as to how its done . I'm not taken any chance of killing my bios . I done that once with a flash , never again . Stupid flash program just stop while it was flashing an update ... I'm pretty sure you know what happen next . Though I am interested in understanding it if I can .

Thanks everyone here , you been geat :thumbsup:

unknownasphyxiated

Should I uninstall this Windows update KB971033 ?

if already activated,no need to uninstall

Should I uninstall this Windows update KB971033 ?

if already activated,no need to uninstall

Yes its activated , thanks

LazyPotato

Holy :shit: , :blink: this is just so confussing :wut:

:fist: All other O.S. :moon: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Iam sticking to X.P. PRO OLD 32 BIT for know :evil: :evil: :evil:

:D :D :D

Wtf? Upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate,in 2014,you'll regret...EVERYTHING,EVERYTHING,EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Archived