Don't use pre activated software ?

m00nd0g

Hi ... I'm new to all this but I read somewhere on this forum were a member posted links to download windows 7 preactivated and another member mention its not a good idea to use those type of software . So my question would be then how do you go about activating a windows system without it being preactivated . I'm just trying to learn the best way and understand it ,

Thanks

• Replies 44
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you real novice in activators? If so, the preactivated Windows is similar to Activators in the basic view. But if you use preactivated OS, then it is more complex for you to update the inbuilt activator, when MS releases patches which find the activator get you blocked[Like it happened to Windows 7 OS few years back].

If you use activators, then there are more. Please browse through the below two members' threads.

The best would be using Daz activators for Windows 7.

If more queries Ask madeinheaven or november_ra1n, they'll help you.

Thanks for your input and yes I am a novice . Though I have this windows xp disc now for 10 years which is preactivated, it has never went down ever and I'm able to download all the updates from MS . I have been doing so for over 10 years without a single problem . I got it from a friend , though I never could understand as to why it works and why it would be a bad idea to use . I'm guessing this disc is different ? Okay I have Daz activator will it work on any windows types or does it have to be an OEM windows versions ? Thanks

PS : I will look at those 2 members posts , thanks

Thanks for your input and yes I am a novice . Though I have this windows xp disc now for 10 years which is preactivated, it has never went down ever and I'm able to download all the updates from MS . I have been doing so for over 10 years without a single problem . I got it from a friend , though I never could understand as to why it works and why it would be a bad idea to use . I'm guessing this disc is different ? Okay I have Daz activator will it work on any windows types or does it have to be an OEM windows versions ? Thanks

PS : I will look at those 2 members posts , thanks

All Windows Os are not the same in mode of activation. Win XP uses WAT 1.0 and Vista & Win7 uses WAT 2.0 and Win8 uses WAT 3.0.

If you had given the clear description in your first post, i would've told about it. Actually what you need?

If you want to know about Daz Loader or Ask for support/Queries, got to Official Thread and select related links. You must be registered to post comments/ask queries.

Knightmare

Hi ... I'm new to all this but I read somewhere on this forum were a member posted links to download windows 7 preactivated and another member mention its not a good idea to use those type of software . So my question would be then how do you go about activating a windows system without it being preactivated . I'm just trying to learn the best way and understand it ,

Thanks

I think it all depends on how it's preactivated. My activate copy of Windows 7 uses Daz 7 Loader.

Knightmare

Again, I'm just learning, its all new to me , so thanks for all the input and links

Fear not, newcomer. I was stating my opinion; no harm, no foul.

Hi ... I'm new to all this but I read somewhere on this forum were a member posted links to download windows 7 preactivated and another member mention its not a good idea to use those type of software .

Quite true, one can never be too sure about the actual contents of any pre-activated software - it's always safer to use the untouched ISO (after all, it's the foundation around which the pleasure of your future computing depends upon.)

There are many cleaner alternatives available to activate Windows 7 - I prefer to mod my own BIOS (Beginners might like to use the latest Daz loader, instead.)

They're both one and the same person. ;)

LazyPotato

Hi ... I'm new to all this but I read somewhere on this forum were a member posted links to download windows 7 preactivated and another member mention its not a good idea to use those type of software .

Quite true, one can never be too sure about the actual contents of any pre-activated software - it's always safer to use the untouched ISO (after all, it's the foundation around which the pleasure of your future computing depends upon.)

There are many cleaner alternatives available to activate Windows 7 - I prefer to mod my own BIOS (Beginners might like to use the latest Daz loader, instead.)

Why do you prefer to mod your BIOS? if you don't mind me asking...

Once the BIOS is modded - no cracks in any form are required to activate Windows 7 (I make it a point to use cracks only when it's absolutely and critically obligatory to use one.)

Besides, personally - a BIOS mod brings me a great opportunity to tweak and fine-angle aspects (other than the Windows 7 activation.)

LazyPotato

Once the BIOS is modded - no cracks in any form are required to activate Windows 7 (I make it a point to use cracks only when it's absolutely and critically obligated to use one.)

Besides, personally - a BIOS mod allows me to tweak and fine-angle aspects (other than the Windows 7 activation.)

Really? I doubt I'll not break my OS while doing that lol. I better use Windows 7 activator...

Once the BIOS is modded - no cracks in any form are required to activate Windows 7 (I make it a point to use cracks only when it's absolutely and critically obligated to use one.)

Besides, personally - a BIOS mod allows me to tweak and fine-angle aspects (other than the Windows 7 activation.)

Really? I doubt I'll not break my OS while doing that lol. I better use Windows 7 activator...

BIOS modding is not for the faint-hearted - that's the reason why I mentioned the following caveat in my opening post, at this thread:-

(Beginners might like to use the latest Daz loader, instead.)

LazyPotato

BIOS modding is not for the faint-hearted - that's the reason why I mentioned the following caveat in my opening post, at this thread:-

(Beginners might like to use the latest Daz loader, instead.)

Duh I don't consider myself as a beginner,since I know about malware-analyzing as well malware-coding

I can't do it cause BIOS modding and malware-analyze are two different things.

mastershake

shoot me a pm with the link to your bios and ill see if it can be modded for you. biod mod IS the best way. i hate activators and loaders i only use them if a bios can not be modded which most can be.

LazyPotato

shoot me a pm with the link to your bios and ill see if it can be modded for you. biod mod IS the best way. i hate activators and loaders i only use them if a bios can not be modded which most can be.

If I am right -- You're gonna help them with the help of TeamViewer?

Not possible to mod a BIOS via TeamViewer - I thought you said you were not a Beginner. :P

LazyPotato

Not possible to mod a BIOS via TeamViewer - I thought you said you were not a Beginner. :P

I don't use TeamViewer,so I had a doubt.

mastershake

no i would mod it for them and explain how to flash. MANY bios' still need to be hand modded so i would NOT recc a beginner to try to mod their own bios unless they dont care about their mobo. its a bit safer with a newer uefi bios where many have recovery options built in. python how do you know its phoenix? it may not be? the phoenix mod tool is great unless you have to hex edit the bios itself to do a manual mod which i have done a LOT of. i have modded HUNDREDS of them on other forums for people.

I knew that. I just gave the clear options[or] not [and].

Nowadays, I've learned to humor your words. :tehe:

no i would mod it for them and explain how to flash. MANY bios' still need to be hand modded so i would NOT recc a beginner to try to mod their own bios unless they dont care about their mobo. its a bit safer with a newer uefi bios where many have recovery options built in. python how do you know its phoenix? it may not be? the phoenix mod tool is great unless you have to hex edit the bios itself to do a manual mod which i have done a LOT of. i have modded HUNDREDS of them on other forums for people.

sorry sir i'm noob

i'm folow tutorial my digital life forum and create mood bios slic 2.1 my friend..mobo biostar ta990fxe and succes flashing ,,no froblem

3jzU8hp.png

4H7Guri.png

Hi ... Your method is to advance for me to gasp . I'm a older dude (50+) and most of my friends don't even know what a bios is . When it comes to using a PC they usually buy the software . Money not an issues with most . My question to you if you don't mind to answer is , when you say its safer not to use a loader , in which way is it not safe ? I'm using a laptop and I never use any true personal information on it , no name / address / or what not , not even emails are tied to me .

when you say its safer not to use a loader ,

I'm not saying it's safer not to use a loader - in fact, I mentioned that it's better for Beginners to use the Daz loader.

What I did say was that it's not safe to use a pre-activated OS.

Archived