uploadjockey.com

Mo Husen

The man's got shares in these companies, no doubt purchased from Madoff icon1.gif

agreed....

how much do they pay you to say these things?

Yeah haha very funny :lol: .

funny- NOT!!!!!!!!

more like pathetic...

He is only trying to be funny, chill out man.

Yeah man! I was only joking - it was intended to be a pun about the investment guru named Bernard who Mad off with lots of money from rich who thought their money were invested in very high return investment scheme called Carlo but his last name turned out to be Ponzi.icon6.gif

• Replies 27
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah man! I was only joking - it was intended to be a pun about the investment guru named Bernard who Mad off with lots of money from rich who thought their money were invested in very high return investment scheme called Carlo but his last name turned out to be Ponzi.icon6.gif

Just to make things clear....to whom is the above reply intended, me or Atasas?

The reply I gave when I quoted your post was meant for Ash, not you....and as far as I can tell Atasas's reply was to back mine up.

Just to make things clear....to whom is the above reply intended, me or Atasas?

The reply I gave when I quoted your post was meant for Ash, not you....and as far as I can tell Atasas's reply was to back mine up.

Marik

I was merely concurring with you & Ash,

did not want Atasas to get upset icon1.gif

It was all meant to be a joke, as is my previous post about Bernard Madoff who copied Carlo Ponzi's fraudulent scheme in Italy, long time ago.

Archived