uploadjockey.com

Mo Husen

Firstly, I am not sure if this is the right place for this topic & if it is not I apologies.

Just for nsaneforum info, I have just come across this site [ http://www.uploadjockey.com ].

Files uploaded to this site are then re-upload by uploadjockey.com to other Host sites such as

DepositFiles.com, Uploading.com, bannedhost.to & Megaupload.com there by over coming download limitation of individual sites, particularly for large file which is split into multiple parts.

Has any member got experience of this site & should we be using it as a matter of courseicon14.gif

• Replies 27
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rapidspread (no-adds) > uploadjockey (adds)

agreed...I also burst when I keep seeing rapids**t links

the best? <_< ?

the best at what?

giving people headaches?

rs is bs...it even sets limits to the premium users......megaupload can't even be compared to rs because it blows rs away.....almost 1 MB dl speed as a free user here....while as when dlding from rs its either 20 KB or if I'm lucky 200 KB (free user)

I get 5-7 MB ↓ from netload.in

rapidspread (no-adds) > uploadjockey (adds)

Need someone to write a Style for Stylish Extension in Firefox to remove the adds.

For those using Stylish in Firefox there is a Style called " Free Web Host's Cleaner 2.0" which removes all the unnecessary scripts & ads from numerous Host sites & I will request the author to write a style for this Host site.

Apart from the ads this site could be useful - I am not a big fan of Free Rapidshare a/c due to it's downloads limitations specially during peak times.

Rapid share is the best along with Mega upload <_<.

Deploy "refrazer" or you will suffer for this comment! :tank: :battle: :welcome:

I am not a big fan of Free Rapidshare a/c due to it's downloads limitations specially during peak times.

Which is ALL THE TIME....enough to drive everybody nsane

I am not a big fan of Free Rapidshare a/c due to it's downloads limitations specially during peak times.

Too true, it can drive you to guiness.gif.

Changing IP helps, but hasle.... <_<

that's what I do...but its a pain :wacko:....even the 60 seconds wait time is a pain.

Changing host site is even better, don't you thinkicon14.gif

No dude, Mega and Rapid are so easy to use!

The man's got shares in these companies, no doubt purchased from Madoff icon1.gif

The man's got shares in these companies, no doubt purchased from Madoff icon1.gif

agreed....

how much do they pay you to say these things?

AshTheGamer

agreed....

Yeah haha very funny :D.

agreed....

Yeah haha very funny :D.

funny- NOT!!!!!!!!

more like pathetic...

I like mediafire ^_^

So do I

but

this Host site is about uploading a file on multiple sites with one upload - maybe useful for uploading a very large file which is split into number of parts (to overcome max100MB file size upload limitations) such as OS program.

Just to put it out there, I recently found a new host that I like a lot :(

It's called Filebrella, has 150MB single uls, no space

limitations, & no need for signups. I like it alot, still will use mediafire for the jist of my

releases but still filebrella should be added into the conversation. Check it out ;)

AshTheGamer

agreed....

Yeah haha very funny ;).

funny- NOT!!!!!!!!

more like pathetic...

He is only trying to be funny, chill out man.

Archived