Windows 8 customer satisfaction drops to Vista-era lows

nsane.forums

MidnightDistortions

Mac OS X is currently installed on 6.94 percent of computers worldwide, while Linux powers only 1.17 percent of PCs.Windows had a market share of 91.89 percent. People are not moving to linux, their marketshare has remained roughly the same as far as i know, they will continue to moan and use Windows. :D

lol they probably will continue to whine, complain, moan and cry with every new Windows release. I am still enjoying Windows 7, but i already got Linux Mint with my laptop and i'm using my older '99 desktop with Linux Puppy so eventually i'll be moving to Linux as my main OS. They can either gripe about the changes in Windows, customize the new start screen out of Windows 8 or they can move to Linux or apple. The nice thing about Linux though is you can burn an iso to a disk or a usb stick and simply use it, don't need to install it if you don't want to. We will see what happens with future Windows systems and when Windows 7 expires. XP users will have to decide what to go with and i hear that there are less of Windows 7 copies roaming around so they might be forced to use Windows 8.

• Replies 25
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived