The Gruesome Details of London's Horrifying Machete Attack

shamu726

The western soldiers have been known to torture and kill kids thinking that they are hiding some "information". Some time ago I read how some chief army had hidden places where he used to catch people from roads, torture them, ask the docs to heal them, and then torture again. And this wasn't something new, this has been going around since decades. These actions are not war, these actions don't justify the killings, these is absolute vicious inhumane behaviour. This of course, is one small piece of the ugly pie, remember how Wikileaks leaked videos of soldiers mercilessly shooting people just because they "thought" they were suspicious (with no armoury with them) and then those soldiers congratulating and cheering others? All these have been the state of affairs. In an aim to bring peace to the world, these people engage in things that are not just inhumane but satanist both in thinking and actions.

This happens but no society is free from bad individuals, so you will find them in the army BUT the big difference between the civilized world and the mohammedan world is that we will trial and persecute our own soldiers for such abhorent behaviour whereas mohammedans will happily cheer when mohammedans do such things.

You don't expect Nazis to leave others in peace, but are the western countries and their army Nazis? And I'm not even talking about WWII in that post, it's basically aimed at the time afterwards, where western countries have poked their nose where they don't belong, not just limited to Muslim countries.

Like I said we have every right to be in Afghanistan.

Btw why are our lands, including our most holy places, like Jerusalem and the Vatican open to people from all religions but Mecca off limits for non-mohammedans?

• Replies 29
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

The western soldiers have been known to torture and kill kids thinking that they are hiding some "information". Some time ago I read how some chief army had hidden places where he used to catch people from roads, torture them, ask the docs to heal them, and then torture again. And this wasn't something new, this has been going around since decades. These actions are not war, these actions don't justify the killings, these is absolute vicious inhumane behaviour. This of course, is one small piece of the ugly pie, remember how Wikileaks leaked videos of soldiers mercilessly shooting people just because they "thought" they were suspicious (with no armoury with them) and then those soldiers congratulating and cheering others? All these have been the state of affairs. In an aim to bring peace to the world, these people engage in things that are not just inhumane but satanist both in thinking and actions.

This happens but no society is free from bad individuals, so you will find them in the army BUT the big difference between the civilized world and the mohammedan world is that we will trial and persecute our own soldiers for such abhorent behaviour whereas mohammedans will happily cheer when mohammedans do such things.

You don't expect Nazis to leave others in peace, but are the western countries and their army Nazis? And I'm not even talking about WWII in that post, it's basically aimed at the time afterwards, where western countries have poked their nose where they don't belong, not just limited to Muslim countries.

Like I said we have every right to be in Afghanistan.

Btw why are our lands, including our most holy places, like Jerusalem and the Vatican open to people from all religions but Mecca off limits for non-mohammedans?

In a civilized world, these soldiers are considered heroes. They get huge welcomes after coming back from a long attacks. If they are experts in attacking other countries and are doing from long time, they are giving title of war veterans. And even if people come to know about their misdoing, you know it, I know it, no one from top or such places gets easily punished, legally or not. They all get off lightly.

Infact, I don't directly support violence, but extremists would have a better persecution rate than any of ours democratic system's process has ever had. Then again, I'm against any type of extremism, whether it comes from religion, race, or political.

Your point of some bad individuals is very valid, now apply the same point to the people of the Muslim countries or the countries western world has attacked.

Western world has no direct right to invade any country. And even if they do, they have no right to do misconducts to the innocents.

On your Mecca point. Well, I'll go on the record to say that I'm not a Muslim, but an Hindu, and being an Hindu, I know one thing, for reasons different, even we don't principally allow any non-Hindus to enter our main holy places. What does it mean? It means allowing others or not is nothing to do with terrorism or attacking someone or some country or any type of violence. I'll also point our that there's no use pointing out the religious debate. ;)

Bottom line is, everyone except some, want peace. Everyone should try to maintain it.

In a civilized world, these soldiers are considered heroes.

No they are not, they could even get the death penalty like sgt. Bales http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Bales

Your point of some bad individuals is very valid, now apply the same point to the people of the Muslim countries or the countries western world has attacked.

I remember the mohammedan world rejoicing after 9/11 and even as recent as Boston

• Administrator

In a civilized world, these soldiers are considered heroes.

No they are not, they could even get the death penalty like sgt. Bales http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Bales

I remember the mohammedan world rejoicing after 9/11 and even as recent as Boston

But not everyone gets punished. Also, this guy will get off lightly too - punishment less than death to such people is an insult to humanity.

Not the muslim world, but the extremists world. Muslim world was all sad and had consolations.

But by your point, every person in the western world rejoices when an innocent child Afghanistan is killed. It's not true right? Well, it's not true even the other way around.

One more thing, times have changed since something like 9/11. People are far more mature, open-minded, willing the accept people from other countries, race and religion. We just need to remove our stereotypical hat and look inside things.

This thread has confirmed to me just how many idiots this site now has.

I'll retire gracefully without throwing any insults but some of you people need to take a long look in the mirror at yourselves.

Archived