Make Diskeeper 12 Professional Edition Full Version

exodius

Hi all,

I dont know this is trick or not, because i found this inadvertently. :lol:

I have installed recently Diskeeper 13 Pro from here. On that link, patch is outdated. After install diskeeper, I chek on regedit. There is a string contain "Licensing". Then I delete it and now Diskeeper full version. :D

Full screenshot:

1. Make sure yo have close all diskeeper process and stop diskeeper service:

rpbzSqD.png

2. Trialware expired (because I delete "Licensing" string many times):

qXDmdSs.png

3. Go to regedit. Go to string HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\

mI78RO4.png

4. Delete string "Licensing":

mI78RO4.png

5. Start diskeper service, then...Taadaa...:

4pDjlZR.png

Tested by me.

PS:

To admins or staffs, delete this trick If doesn't work or after use this trick diskeeper back to trial. Thanks. :)

• Replies 7
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks but many member 've known it. this will make defrag not working, there is no pro cr@cker take care it so far :mellow:

thanks but many member 've known it. this will make defrag not working, there is no pro cr@cker take care it so far :mellow:

I dont know about it. :(

But I found key on net:

http://www1.datafilehost.com/d/9c40ef5d

This key will make it trial 45 days again. Move to C:\Program Files\Condusiv Technologies\Diskeeper

After end trial period , delete "Licensing" string, then use this serial to make it trial 45 days again.

CMIIW

I remember having written a tutorial on How To Register Diskeeper TO YOUR OWN NAME and then How To Configure Diskeeper. It's such a pity that Diskeeper (now Condusiv) have fallen behind trying to fight against piracy by making the activation part tougher - this has reflected in the abysmal lack of performance on the V12 that one enjoyed with the previous V11 (EnterpriseServer Edition.)

Personally, I'd go nowhere close to the latest V12 - even if I were granted unlimited licenses. :thumbsdown:

Personally, I'd go nowhere close to the latest V12 - even if I were granted unlimited licenses. :thumbsdown:

agree with this,Bro. :wub:

nothing new they added to defrag engine on v12,.only software licensing protection. :wtf:

stick with V11

cheers :wub:

user@nsaneforums

1) stop diskeeper service

2) del lic nfo ([-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\Licensing])

3) put the Pro TW45.DAL to installed dir (C:\Program Files\Condusiv Technologies\Diskeeper\)

run & done

no matters the date program works (tested win7 x86)

Diskeeper 11 (EnterpriseServer in my case) is the best! :lol:

1) stop diskeeper service

2) del lic nfo ([-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\Licensing])

3) put the Pro TW45.DAL to installed dir (C:\Program Files\Condusiv Technologies\Diskeeper\)

run & done

no matters the date program works (tested win7 x86)

thanks bro, now i am using method delete "Miscstatus"key in registry and working so far with no problem :rolleyes:

Archived