Dog Abuse and killing in China

Funnybunny

Hey, is there any way other the retarded FaceBook method - most of my

friends want to sign the petition (they're put-off with the FaceBook

re-direct - I know others may prefer that way . . . . . . . . . ) :dunno:

Same here... :ermm:

Yea, we in US and EU are full of shit, we give more money for dog shelters than for homeless(houseless) people.

shame on us for trying to decide what is right and what is wrong from our limited perspective.

You're mixing and twisting things up .... almost deliberately... <_<

It's one thing to shoot a dog to save your life from attack,

and completely different game to gather, torture, and kill dogs in such disgusting and sadistic way.

The Dogs are no doubt in severe pain the entire time ..

Have you ever thought about why people spent their money to care dogs or cats ?

If you exclude the natural ability's, that's because most of the time with them we collect love and affection unselfishly.

That's not the case with most humans and THAT'S something that can put me into a shame ..

and no... im not some tree hugging hippie

We should NOT criticize other peoples culture and be such a hypocrites,

Will this petition will make Chinese people to discard 4000 years old culture?

As someone above said I'd rather eat a dog meat than a human.

What do you call it ....... aaaa a c u l t u r e ??

By culture do you mean the handling at 0:25 or 0:28 of that video?

or the hatred kick at the caged animal by the, starving, with no water , no electricity , no social help guy at 0:49 ??

And it takes 4000 years of evolution to do that??

Doe's "wise man" need 4000 years to learn that the dog is "designed" by God's wisdom to be a pet , a companion to human , you name it,

and there are thousands alternatives in nature for people to feed themselves??

I can assure you that's not about culture and my limited perspective allows me to realize the brutality.

I mean, what? skinning the dog alive somehow makes the dish tastier to them??

I can, if you want me to, mention much worse cases of animal abuse in

U.S., EU, India, Japan and many more that no one covered or made any

kind of petition.

I advise you to try to fix problems in your communities and not to be mindless puppets of media.

who said that cruel cases like these happened only to china? It's not a nation/community/flag thing.

I can realize that there are hungry or homeless people and people pushed on the edge sometimes

but that not the issue here...

This to me seems like the one sign petition to reduce AIDS in the World, silly people.

Idiots.

Well...

Your signature tells everything about you :closedeyes:

• Replies 31
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is there so much confusion between 'slaughter' and 'torture'? The ending of torture is paramount. Of course all dog/cat lovers would want to end the consumption of dog/cat meat all over the world, but in reality - and it pains me no end to say this - I don't expect people in China/Korea to stop eating dog meat because of a petition. Nor do I expect the Japanese to stop whaling any time soon. But ending the torture is a necessity. There has to be a more humane way of doing this :(

But then again, we're mostly talking about military dictatorships, police states and make believe democracies where human life is hardly worth anything more than that of animals. :angry: So there :(

Last time I checked, Michael Vick wasn't Chinese. Please refrain from crass generalizations and disrespectful language against an entire community ;) And dog meat consumption isn't unfortunately limited to China only. It's happening in your pacified (Western) European backyard as well! :angry: LINK

Personally, I love dogs. Just lost 2 of my precious little furry friends in the last few months. Never thought it'd be so difficult emotionally :( RIP Lalu and Kalu. Hopefully, you guys are in a better place. Will meet again someday, I promise :mellow:

I really wish I had paid heed to all those warnings at the start of that video on that page on causes.com and not watched any further. :nono: I wish I had never seen any of that. I don't get shocked too easy. Living in a 3rd world country, we can't afford to unlike people from the pacified West. Too many shocking things happening in every corner every second even as I speak ;)

We see chickens and poultry being skinned alive out in the open on a daily basis and that is horrendous in itself. But what makes this even more intolerable is the dogs' unending devotion towards man. Every time a butcher approaches them, they probably willingly hand themselves over, :o hoping to find a friend who will love them, play with them and maybe mitigate their pain. That's all they ever want. :(

If you've never known dogs from close quarters, take it from somebody who does - EVERY single dog, purebred, stray or otherwise is like that. They have the power to love us unconditionally. They are the only creatures on planet earth that'll give us love just for the heck of it without wanting anything in return. They'll NEVER EVER take their frustration or anger on somebody else out on their owner/caregiver. They'll do anything and everything to get the slightest love from us humans. They certainly do not deserve to be treated this way. No creature does. :nono:

P.S. - I'm having difficulty typing right now. The face of that innocent, obedient, loyal, faithful best friend of man will haunt me forever. God bless his/her soul and so many other unfortunate ones like them. RIP buddy :(

One of the dearly emotional writings, rendered deeply from the heart, about your beloved pets. Radical, as well as tender enough, to stir hearts.

RIP all these Loving buddies (Including Lalu and Kalu).

RIP all these Loving buddies (Including Lalu and Kalu).

Thank you spidey for your kind words. I appreciate that -_-

• 3 months later...
LazyPotato

Yea, we in US and EU are full of shit, we give more money for dog shelters than for homeless(houseless) people.

We should NOT criticize other peoples culture and be such a hypocrites,

shame on us for trying to decide what is right and what is wrong from our limited perspective.

As someone above said I'd rather eat a dog meat than a human.

What is inhuman is obesity people behind their computers with full stomach and covered by social help criticizing people that have no food, have no water, have no social help, have no electricity and are literally dying from starvation.

I can, if you want me to, mention much worse cases of animal abuse in U.S., EU, India, Japan and many more that no one covered or made any kind of petition.

I advise you to try to fix problems in your communities and not to be mindless puppets of media.

I remember incident that occur in my town where dog attacked police officer and one was forced to shot him.

Many people that called themselves animal lovers protested and were signing petition for officer to be fired for killing the dog.

There were enough reasonable people to stop that madness and to clarify that life of human is more important than life of an animal and that officer was protecting his life. Dog was of a breed Dogo Argentono and very capable of killing adult man.

1100096.jpg

I don't see any usefulness of signing this petition.

Will this petition will make Chinese people to discard 4000 years old culture?

This to me seems like the one sign petition to reduce AIDS in the World, silly people.

Idiots.

Dude? Do you think Chinese people only slaughter killer dogs? don't they slaughter poor incapable of killing puppies too? Beside -- Nobody is talking about economy here. Nobody is saying that we need to eat another human,nor somebody is saying that I'm not giving money to poor people.

ok but i don't get it... these are farms (albeit, very primitive ones) that breed animals for their meat and their fur... just like ANY other farm in the world. so only because it's dogs and cats they should be treated diferently? chicken are not treated any different, fish the same. these are NOT pets, these are cattle. so if you want to go out and defend their rights, fist stop buying meat from the supermarket and buying leather clothes and other items because it passes as hipocrisy!. when you're done with that, then start defending all of the farm animals, not just the cute furry ones, but ALL of them regardless of the species.

also...face it, we humans are not meant to feed only on vegetables. we NEED flesh and fat in our diet to feed our big brains!

Archived