here for you

Acronis Disc Director v.10 for HBCD

Site: www.mediafire.com

Sharecode: /?5c35u5atb456263 [?]

add this file into Dos folder in HBCD

it will appear at Dos program menu no.8

hope it works..

:)

Thanks aLOLtz for highly compressed upload.. :)

• Replies 70
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well that's original from old cd. no problem. I hope it can help you to recovery your HDD and solve your problems :)

well that's original from old cd. no problem. I hope it can help you to recovery your HDD and solve your problems :)

Nah, not working..I pasted it in the Dos folder in Hiren's BCD..no sign of it in the Dos programs menu (8)

Nah, not working..I pasted it in the Dos folder in Hiren's BCD..no sign of it in the Dos programs menu ( 8)

here I give you some instructions

1. you must have the program that you want to add into HBCD (in this case ADDS)

2. prepare the flash drive so it can be use to booting later like the instruction from here

3. add the program (in this case, ADDS.7z) into folder Dos in HBCD ("[Your_Flash_Drive]:\HBCD\Dos")

4. now you can do booting from your flash drive

5. enter Dos programs

6. enter Costum Menu ( 8 )

7. enter Acronis Disk Director ( 3 )

8. now you can use ADDS

Nah, not working..I pasted it in the Dos folder in Hiren's BCD..no sign of it in the Dos programs menu ( 8)

here I give you some instructions

1. you must have the program that you want to add into HBCD (in this case ADDS)

2. prepare the flash drive so it can be use to booting later like the instruction from here

3. add the program (in this case, ADDS.7z) into folder Dos in HBCD ("[Your_Flash_Drive]:\HBCD\Dos")

4. now you can do booting from your flash drive

5. enter Dos programs

6. enter Costum Menu ( 8 )

7. enter Acronis Disk Director ( 3 )

8. now you can use ADDS

You didn't tell me about archiving ADDS with .7z!

sorry, I forgot to tell you that. you don't need to extract that, just add it into Dos folder as it was.

sorry, I forgot to tell you that. you don't need to extract that, just add it into Dos folder as it was.

Tried it..shows error

Error code: 17

Bad command or filename

where/when you got the error? file achive downloaded? booting with HBCD and try open ADDS?

Good news..I extracted the .7z archive that you have given me..Got the ADDS.exe file..Again compressed it with winRAR as a ZIP archive then renamed the .ZIP extension to .7z and put it back to the DOS folder inside HBCD..now it's working..but recovery takes toooooooo long..not even started the progress bar yet..it's 15 mins since I have been started the recovery process.. :o

nice idea, maybe compression was too high.

I don't know how long it will take, just don't cancel till finish

please inform here the result. we'll glad to know if your problems solved.

nice idea, maybe compression was too high. I don't know how long it will take, just don't cancel till finish please inform here the result. we'll glad to know if your problems solved.

Compression of what?

7z compression of ADDS.exe :)

Nope..I used the normal compression option in winRAR..and the recovery speed has nothing to do with compression 'cause before executing, 7z application in HBCD already extracts it to the system memory (RAM)..

The best way to backup/recovery is to use Drive Snapshot. It saved my ass many times

product: Drive Snapshot

version: 1.42

hp: http://drivesnapshot.de/en/index.htm

limitation: trial 30 days

download: http://www.drivesnapshot.de/download/snapshot.exe

Success!

I installed Xp in the HDD and installed HDD Mechanic..Excellent piece of software..It shows me all the partitions inside Unallocated (RAW) space..I selected one that I need and all's done at a matter of a few mins..I'm very happy..

Thank you all guys for helping me out..

Success!

I installed Xp in the HDD and installed HDD Mechanic..Excellent piece of software..It shows me all the partitions inside Unallocated (RAW) space..I selected one that I need and all's done at a matter of a few mins..I'm very happy..

Gud 2 knw tat u got it. But this isn't the perfect answer for the Q you asked! You installed XP(OS). But you've asked without installing OS.

Success!

Gud 2 knw tat u got it. But this isn't the perfect answer for the Q you asked! You installed XP(OS). But you've asked without installing OS.

Yeah you are right but me wrong neither :P

I wasn't able to install OS in that HDD..I used HDD Regenerator to regenerate the bad sectors, then I was able to install OS after Deleting and recreating a partition..The GUIless mode took painfully long to complete..

Just slave it to another pc and take of your data.

Simple and effective

Good luck

Just slave it to another pc and take of your data.

Simple and effective

Good luck

The problem wasn't so easy to solve if you read the topic carefully..And, thanks for putting your idea but topic is already solved :)

Archived