Comodo Internet Security 6.0.260739.2674

anuraag

Only 4 interface languages officially supported in COMODO Internet Security (English, Chinese, Turkish and Russian) are included in this release.

The rest of the languages will be made available through program updates as soon as these updates become available.

• Replies 57
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is version 6?What about CPU usage?How effective is virtualisation?Is it light on the system?

its very light the full virtualisation is obtained by a reg edit you have to do otherwise when unknown exe is being run fully virtualize in the sandbox the borders become green,its the best version and hips is turned off by default you have to turn it on by yourself ;)

this three settings is very good

"Security Settings" click on the one for Defense+. Then click on HIPS. Under this click on the tab for "HIPS Settings". Uncheck the option to "Enable HIPS"

i think not require you to enable the HIPS.

Next minimize the HIPS subsections and click on the tab for "Behavioral Blocker". Then change the level of the Auto-sandbox to Limited. This level will provide you with protection from nearly any malware I am aware of, including ransomware

Posted Image

Posted Image

Click on "Firewall Settings" and check the boxes for "Filter IPv6 traffic", "Block fragmented IP traffic", "Do Protocol Analysis", and "Enable anti-ARP spoofing". Selecting these will likely not have any negative side-affects on your browsing speed, but if you do find it causes problems you can easily deselect them at any time.

How is version 6?What about CPU usage?How effective is virtualisation?Is it light on the system?

its very light the full virtualisation is obtained by a reg edit you have to do otherwise when unknown exe is being run fully virtualize in the sandbox the borders become green,its the best version and hips is turned off by default you have to turn it on by yourself ;)

With

the HIPS disabled, it is active and working for all

unknown apps. If you want to enable HIPS, the

only "advantage" you will have will be a performance hit due to unnecessary checks on

safe apps.

hips is

With

the HIPS disabled, it is active and working for all

unknown apps. If you want to enable HIPS, the

only "advantage" you will have will be a performance hit due to unnecessary checks on

safe apps.

hips is for advanced user bb is more userfriendly and for novice! i guess they made the product more userfriendly and just bb and sandbox is good protection hips is more for the users who like to be inform of every little things hips will cause lots of pop ups

hello guys.i want to use comodo 6 firewall only x64.and i have KIS 2013.now which settings i must change in KIS 2013.i mean how to disabe firewall or other setting should i do in KIS 2013.to be without conflict use both programs.help me.

comodo 6 final firewall onliy + KIS 2013

KIS 2013 settings = ??

It's not a bright idea to intermix any flavor of COMODO with particularly another suite like KIS - though it's possible to get that wedding solemnized, the honeymoon would be a one way matrimonial to hell.

Archived