nsane.down and nsane.forums: speed

shought

nsane.down and nsane.forums: speed  

64 members have voted

1. 1. After the recent downtime, are nsane.down and nsane.forums faster or slower?

• Slower
    • The same
    • Faster
  2. 2. Compared to the average website you visit, is nsane.down faster or slower?

• Slower
    • The same
    • Faster
  3. 3. Compared to the average website you visit, is nsane.forums faster or slower?

• Slower
    • The same
    • Faster

• Replies 30
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Shought so I take it that that's the reason why browsing isn't much faster between something like 2mg and 10? Cos the speed of the server gets split up between everyone browsing the site? And it depends on the capacity of your server? Sorry for being n00by LOL but I'm just guessing facts... Am I right? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

A lot of the time on webpages speed is perceptually based on browser rendering time, due to caching of images etc. This is in turn linked to your system specification and the browser used.

Shought so I take it that that's the reason why browsing isn't much faster between something like 2mg and 10? Cos the speed of the server gets split up between everyone browsing the site? And it depends on the capacity of your server? Sorry for being n00by LOL but I'm just guessing facts... Am I right? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

A lot of the time on webpages speed is perceptually based on browser rendering time, due to caching of images etc. This is in turn linked to your system specification and the browser used.
I have a crap windows vista laptop :/

Browsers take a while to open...well, I mean EVERYTHING DOES! ESPECIALLY MY DOCUMENTS!! I really hate thisshit OS :(

Yeah webpages load significantly faster on win 7 PC But I wouldn't really expect my parents to buy me a new one...

Archived