jalaffa

knowledge-Spammer

u can not block this program with a firewall it stop program from working

I've not blocked with firewall. But manual defragmentation hangs for hours without % increase. it remains to 0. any suggestions?

i wood try trial reset to see if it remove key u used if u used key

• Replies 1.3k
  • Views 213.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you just need to connect ip block of Diskeeper!

no need to block the connection application!

ip blocking the connection when Diskeeper is not connected to the server, the report should not expire even if you have used up 30 day trial!

List ip :

www.condusiv.com

ip blocking the connection when Diskeeper is not connected to the server, the report should not expire even if you have used up 30 day trial!

List ip :

www.condusiv.com

yep, i'm not block those IPs nor Apps, did by WFN..When? you Upload your Video Tutor? Be waiting..thanks.

PS: you owe me.

List ip :

www.condusiv.com

How did you get those man? I know the duh on condusiv.com but every ip catcher I used showed the remote as "Computer_Name" with the 2 ports I mentioned in my readme.

PS The "Computer_Name" was the machine I tested it.

List ip :

www.condusiv.com

Chek >>> Here [Enter Domain or IP Address] Hit Search, or Here by yourself, then you'll know.

@iih1: That is funny, never thought about whois lookup lmao. Thanks

@All: I am currently testing a new simplified setup for this. Will report later but if this works then I have successfully created a batch script that will install DK 12 and apply the crack I posted earlier plus host file mod so literally simple batch running will install this. The hardest part would be to get through dk setup lmao.

Ok guys it is live, the new version I mentioned, please read the readme file before install. Hope you enjoy how simple it is!

Download Links:

MediaFire:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/voudxaj5l6g4oua/DK_2012_Svr_x86_x64_v2.rar

DataFileHost:

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/b6c91504

Password for Archive:

Www.nSanEfORumS.cOm

Notes: No longer needs to block the internet or use a firewall to block the internet from DK, just install using the supplied batch script and enjoy!

-Sam3971

I have files registry key.

when I change the key of Diskeeper, about 15 to 30 minutes away Diskeeper change that key immediately!

This involves two files in the directory of Diskeeper "DkWMIClient.exe and DkUserCtrl.dll" I have set out to change the rules to prevent this lock! but Diskeeper has changed!

So the test report of Diskeeper still works!

Here's the code I'm testing registry!

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/view/fpba2gwk4eev5bf/TrialDiskeeper3112299.txt

I have installed sam's version of Diskeeper Pro 12. Just one question it it normal when you go to about it will say trial +nag rip by Flasher-11.?

Manual defragmentation works. I am hoping that auto defrag also works, don't know it yet since i just installed it a few minutes ago.

Just to be clear i have to trial reset it every 30 days, i don't know if there will be a trial pop-up reminder.

knowledge-Spammer

i can see i think all this will not work i may have to retest this out soon i think

knowledge-Spammer

I have installed sam's version of Diskeeper Pro 12. Just one question it it normal when you go to about it will say trial +nag rip by Flasher-11.?

Manual defragmentation works. I am hoping that auto defrag also works, don't know it yet since i just installed it a few minutes ago.

Just to be clear i have to trial reset it every 30 days, i don't know if there will be a trial pop-up reminder.

i wood think u will get trial pop-up reminder. in 2days time i think

Yeah i deleted it and tried what iih1 posted on page 54. Seems to work, plus no nag srceen.

knowledge-Spammer

i wood keep a trial reset as backup as u may need it

ps what i do is add trial reset to C:\Users\PC User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

so i never see no nag srceen. or trial popup or reminder.

Yeah i added it, should the need arise.

Yes it is supposed to be the flasher info. Is anyone having issues with my release that tested it? By the way my tests are on a clean install of windows so that may be the issue as described in the notes. Also you should not need a trial reset for my version although did you get nags at all? So far I have not had any prompts, it just works.

Yeah i tried your version works fine, even if you don't have 30 days, i didn't mine expired but i used your crack manual and auto defrag works fine also.

Yeah i tried your version works fine, even if you don't have 30 days, i didn't mine expired but i used your crack manual and auto defrag works fine also.

Ok lol. I really had not had too much time to test but it appeared to work. Just trying to make it easy + liberate the ppl who have wanted this for the last 2 years or so lmao.

i just reinstalled dk12 after long time...it says trial expired, trial reset not work anymore. seem got blacklisted!!!!.. any one has any resolution {not reinstall window :showoff: }

knowledge-Spammer

i just reinstalled dk12 after long time...it says trial expired, trial reset not work anymore. seem got blacklisted!!!!.. any one has any resolution {not reinstall window :showoff: }

try this trial reset works fine http://www.datafilehost.com/d/c74f490f

untick Use our download manager and get recommended downloads when downloading

You can still try my version, it will probably work because of the methods I used, I simply wrote the reinstall windows as a last resort lol.

You can still try my version, it will probably work because of the methods I used, I simply wrote the reinstall windows as a last resort lol.

thank you for your effort!. your crack shows 0 day left in report, but manual drag also stucks at 0% forever and forever.. it think it will come back with raxco.. ec

Archived