jalaffa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Views 213.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, viggen66 - here you go (the installer posted earlier is good for both x64 and x32, as well.)

Fix (32-bit):--

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v3bkjkaf2603oge/shajt__(x32-bit).rar

I'm just wondering isn't it the latest edition of diskeeper 2011 6.6.8 and not 6.6.6 or version 6.8 won't allow you to install on a client Windows?

You can try catching up on the conversation from post # 435 onwards. ;)

I reckon the reason why you download professional edition instead of server must be due to wrong link because you can't even download home edition but that's all so weird, but can also request a trial of diskeeper server but it will ditch you to the 2012 edition

viggen66 @ :

Before you apply the patch ( by @shajt) you have the chance to choose if you want the Professional or the Enterprise version. Then you apply the patch.

Cheers

Jofre

You speak about patch,please give links about setup and patch :) I'm confused with 49 pages :wtf: Thanks

I reckon the reason why you download professional edition instead of server must be due to wrong link because you can't even download home edition but that's all so weird, but can also request a trial of diskeeper server but it will ditch you to the 2012 edition

They pulled off the EnterpriseServer from their servers - the last build of EnterpriseServer was 966 (it never made it to build 968.) ;)

If you open Diskeeper2011-EnterpriseServer-45day with your winrar, it says on the right:

"Title=Diskeeper 2011 15.0.966
Text
{
Diskeeper® Corporation

Diskeeper 2011

EnterpriseServer 45 Day Trialware

For Windows®

© 2012 Diskeeper Corporation."

2012 if I'm not mistaken was the year Windows 8 was released, making it fully compatible with 8, even though they denied it

knowledge-Spammer

can i ask y u install 2011 think it not working nomore

i tested all Y6Efus6.png?1?8760 and not one version work nomore

that wos when there wos seeders ill stay with diskeeper12 and or V-locity Endpoint with autotrialresetter

The EnterpriseServer is working great here, on both my OS - Windows 7 Ultimate (x64-bit) and the 8.1 Update Pro (x64-bit,) as well (check out the downloads on my links, instead.) EcSzyhn.gif

Please note, the EnterpriseServer is not to be confused with the Pro Premier - it is superior to even the Professional 2012 (which is just the renamed version of Pro Premier.)

Dcs18 sorry I'm using x86 only 3 gigs ram, do you have it for 32 bit

I can't install I have this error

Error.png

I suggest extracting the main installer (Diskeeper2011-EnterpriseServer-45day.exe) after the extraction, you will find the following 4 contents:--

• X64
  • X86
  • Autorun.exe
  • EnterpriseServer TW45.DAL

You could then right-click the installer (setup.exe) in the second folder named x86 to run as admin.

software182

The EnterpriseServer is working great here, on both my OS - Windows 7 Ultimate (x64-bit) and the 8.1 Update Pro (x64-bit,) as well (check out the downloads on my links, instead.) EcSzyhn.gif

Please note, the EnterpriseServer is not to be confused with the Pro Premier - it is superior to even the Professional 2012 (which is just the renamed version of Pro Premier.)

i just downloaded DK2011 EnterpriseServer on neowin here --> http://www.neowin.net/news/diskeeper-2011-1509660

the title says Diskeeper 2011 15.0.966.0

but, after i re-check again ( properties --> comment ) it shows like this

Title=Diskeeper 2011 15.0.968
Text
{
Diskeeper® Corporation
Diskeeper 2011
For Windows®
© 2012 Diskeeper Corporation.
All Rights Reserved.
}
Setup=Autorun.exe
Silent=2
Overwrite=1
Path=.\

but you said here #980 the last build of DK2011 EnterpriseServer was 966 not 968, it makes me confuse :s

Here's the MD5 of build 968

MD5 : 68A3453274CDEA240F39C92DE562D046

Diskeeper 11 Enterprise Server ( 32 & 64 bits) -» v. 15.0.966 + Patch ( by @shajt --» 32 and 64 bits )

Download :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site :- ....... https://www.mirrorcreator.com

Sharecode :- ................... /files/0SM5MNXU/Diskeeper_2011_Enterprise_Server_15.0.968.0___Patch.rar_links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheers

Jofre

but you said here #980 the last build of DK2011 EnterpriseServer was 966 not 968, it makes me confuse :s

Check out the testimonials:--

I have installed Pro Premier 968, I must say in comparation to DK 2012, the HDD is not always working, I notice improvements, and I don't notice compatibility problems, great work Diskeeper Corporation not Condusiv

1- Check if any partition is full (No sufficient free space)

2- Check if HDD has any errors using CristakDiskInfo

3- Run Manual Defragmentation Once after DK is installed, this will shorten time to a healthy HDD especially if it was too fragmented :)

1. All my partition are not full

2. No errors, i have tried both HDSentinel & CrystalDiskInfo

3. Yes, my HD is very high framented

yesterday manual defragmentation was working, but now i can't run it :s ( it shows 0% ! ), should i keep auto defrag or not :think:

I installed the DK 2011 the Enterprise server version and everything is OK, try it =)

Have you installed the x64? Which Windows 8 do you have? Mine is Windows 8 Core that's probably the reason, why it doesn't install

Have you installed the x64? Which Windows 8 do you have? Mine is Windows 8 Core that's probably the reason, why it doesn't install

Honestly, I am still puzzled why it does not install on your system. yXZVmpE.gif

Dcs18 probably Windows 8 core has a different maping making it uncompatible with the settings made by diskeeper on its msi ini files if somehow we could change those setting it would probably install

Not compatible with it.Totally useless to try. If something goes wrong, you do not need to force
No other defragmentation software on the market?

Diskeeper 12 is rubbish. Diskeeper 2011 is the best one ,the professional edition works well not the server one

Personally, I find the (unfixed) Diskeeper 2012 crap when compared with the (fixed) EnterpriseServer 2011 - however, the masses (as usual) pine for stuff that is not easily available . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they insist on making such stuff popular, never mind even if it is just a piece of :shit:

dcs18, could you please post a link of Diskeeper EnterpriseServer 2011 compatible with Windows 8 and its respective fix.

Thanks

Installer (x64-bit):--

http://www.mediafire.com/download/g84mtiggw8dgbbd/02.)__2011_15.0.966.rar

Fix:--

Post # 419

Running fine on 8.1 x64..

Thanks dcs18

Archived