• Replies 1.3k
  • Views 213.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer

I don't understand why there isn't a working patch for this program

two hard two patch its y

I don't understand why there isn't a working patch for this program

it is. try one of two solutions in page 41, its working ;)

I mean a solution that install and forget I have already tried running trial reset everytime the computer boots and as I'm running on a limited account it doesn't work as it should

I mean a solution that install and forget I have already tried running trial reset everytime the computer boots and as I'm running on a limited account it doesn't work as it should

on limited account will not work most of patches, because executables are protected by OS (Vista and newer) for any changes, so if limited account and no possibility to use admin privileges during patching most of other patches of any programs will not work too... Theese DK medicines are "install and forget" but needs aministrator privileges when installing. Then you do not need them ;) It will reset trial on admin privileges even if you are logged on limited account if you set it so. So i think this is real working install and forget two solutions when you only need admin privileges when installing, i am very happy to use them after looong time for trying and failing many patches and medicines

If I log in on a administrator account it does reset the trial, the problem is that I need the boot process to run the batch file as an administrator and not the user account I'm using, is there a way to elevate rights on every boot that actually works.

Once I had made a scheduled task to run the batch file that resets DK, the problem is that it didn't work, even when I logged in on a administration account, I guess my problem has to do with the task scheduled module.

If I log in on a administrator account it does reset the trial, the problem is that I need the boot process to run the batch file as an administrator and not the user account I'm using, is there a way to elevate rights on every boot that actually works.

Once I had made a scheduled task to run the batch file that resets DK, the problem is that it didn't work, even when I logged in on a administration account, I guess my problem has to do with the task scheduled module.

when you are creating task in task scheduler, tick admin privileges http://postimg.org/image/n1jwqsk5h/

when you are creating task in task scheduler, tick admin privileges http://postimg.org/image/n1jwqsk5h/

I have imported your xml file, changed according to my user accounts, namely the Administrator account, and changed to triggler everytime the computer boots, just hope this will work on my everyday account, because the administrator account is only to change major system settings and install programs.

Still doesn't work, you know what I have given up. Installed diskeeper 2011 instead it's the same engine, only different gui and it has a working patch

Resetting close to end 45days as usual...

knowledge-Spammer

Knowledge you have to do it manually right?

its manually run every15or30or45days

i use program alwaysup

so the trial reset.bat runs on its own when i logon

aKW9sU0.png?1

but i am still playing with it

your need two make your own trial reset do not use my one from //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/140036-diskeeper-12-professional-16010170/page-42?do=findComment&comment=799472 as it will not work with the program alwaysup as i code need editing lol

Never heard of always up, indeed the task scheduler doesn't work on these trial reseters

knowledge-Spammer

Never heard of always up, indeed the task scheduler doesn't work on these trial reseters

try usein program alwaysup and let it run on its own

TXLLc7o.png?1?2804

knowledge-Spammer

try usein program alwaysup and let it run the trial reset .bat file on its own automatic when pc logs on

TXLLc7o.png?1?2804

knowledge-Spammer

Times are really bleak if we are forced to permit a TR to run as a service. :blink:

u can use manually trial reset if u want or like i did this so people can see u can set a trial rest and its it u everneed two run the trial reset manually again

and no one forced to permit a TR to run as a service

u can just use manually trial reset if u do not want two run it as a service

and yer u can just add .batfile two startup we all no this but people askin how two do it as a service

forced to permit a TR to run as a service u may not like but it seems two work

The bottom line is, there must be tons of ways of making this trial reset works for itself, but is Diskeeper 2011 fully compatible with Windows 8.1??

Is there any major change from 2011 to 2012, making it worthwhile all this trouble? Or not desinged to Win 8?

Can I install DK 2011 on Windows 8 based machines with no problems? WIll it not ruin my Operating System?

from what I read Diskeeper 12 as Trim support for SSD and Diskeeper 11 don't.

and both don't do boot time defrag in windows 8/8.1 because of the OS auto repair function "scandisk is modified in windows 8/8.1".

So on there website they are lying telling diskeeper 12 is fully compatible with Windows 8.1

knowledge-Spammer

So on there website they are lying telling diskeeper 12 is fully compatible with Windows 8.1

yes softwere makers lie all the times and yer boot time defrag do not work on 8.1

So boot Defrag is not a major feature but as Windows has its own Defrag this tools almost become useless

knowledge-Spammer

So boot Defrag is not a major feature but as Windows has its own Defrag this tools almost become useless

Windows has its own Defrag lol :lol:

Archived