jalaffa

This must be the very few programs that it doesn't have a proper Crack incredible, true protection mechanism from them

• Replies 1.3k
  • Views 213.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This version is definitely a non-winning one :), I must admit, Condusiv has won the battle, does DK 2011 works well on Windows 8.1?

Yep - using Diskeeper 2011 EnterpriseServer right now on my 8.1 Update and Windows 7, as well. ;)

Diskeeper.12.Professional.Edition.16.0.1017.0.WatCheR

Site: http://www.datafilehost.com/

ShareCode: /d/57dca073

WatCheR ?

I never heard about him :think:

Diskeeper.12.Professional.Edition.16.0.1017.0.WatCheR

Site: http://www.datafilehost.com/

ShareCode: /d/57dca073

What a lovely surprise, when everyone thought this was coming to an end, here it comes another solution to the rescue, let us hope this time, this program is finally fixed, fingers crossed :)

i had never heared about him or her to i just clicked in the about button of the Patch.

i keep my fingers crossed to.

Hell yeah, lets hope this leads to a "final" fix.

I don't know how DK 12 performs, because like many people, I am still stuck at DK 11.

Fingers crossed

I have advanced the date and manual Defrag still works, but let us see if the pop-ups appears, and if after the supossily trial period the program is still working good :-)

I have advanced the date and manual Defrag still works, but let us see if the pop-ups appears, and if after the supossily trial period the program is still working good :-)

yes they appear saying trial software :(

viggen66 guess so the trial popups won´t appear anymore.

in the previous solution you just needed to stop the service and start it again for the trial popup to appear.

every thing only can be trial reset solution. using bat file is better, the patch seem not active DK, only hide trial popup

For me this company is finished? Last edition will be the 2012

After all this time, Condusiv keeps in a "dorment state", no news, no updates... I am starting to think that way too... :huh:

software182

For me this company is finished? Last edition will be the 2012

After all this time, Condusiv keeps in a "dorment state", no news, no updates... I am starting to think that way too... :huh:

Yeah, and still no medicine for this after 2 years :p :lol:

Archived