DFX Audio Enhancer 10.140

anuraag

Give your digital music files more vibrancy with DFX Audio Enhancer. DFX enhances your music listening experience by improving the sound quality of MP3, internet radio, Windows Media and other music files. Renew stereo depth, add 3D surround sound, restore sound clarity, boost your audio levels, and produce deep, rich bass sounds. DFX also features optimization for headphones usage, audio spectrum analyzer, finely-tuned music presets, powerful music and speech audio modes, and many free stylish skins. With DFX you can transform the sound of your PC into that of an expensive stereo system placed in a perfectly designed listening environment.

Download

• Replies 20
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the update but still 10.137 even i downloaded the setup file on the DFX official site.

Thanks for the update but still 10.137 even i downloaded the setup file on the DFX official site.

use mirror

use mirror

thanks! it works.

StealthyBoi

Thanks for the update anuraag, I stop using dfx for a while and move on to srs :)

thank for update,anuraag :wub:

stay registered and updated

cheers

Thanks! DFX140 works great,no problems! No srs for me! DFX GREAT SOUND,MARVELLOUS BASS TO!!

House_maniac

Thanks! DFX140 works great,no problems! No srs for me! DFX GREAT SOUND,MARVELLOUS BASS TO!!

yeah i tried srs and franckly speaking dfx has better sound quality

That's what I believed before I use Breakaway. ^_^

They still did not fix the bug for not installing it on FF / IE.

I mean this bug: http://www.nsaneforu...39/#entry438880

I attached the PDF needed.

I refer now to the post in the link i posted.

Bug 1: fixed

Bug 2: NOT fixed

Would appreciate if the PDF would be in our FP listing for DFX...

Please note: the workaround works ONLY IF DFX downgraded to 10.137. The current version does not work even with the recommended Flashplayer 11.2.

dfxflashfix-instructions.pdf

Don't know why did you bought when you can get it for free working without wasting money :P

Well, maybe i wanted ask them directly for this bug? And official support is something good.

About wasting money - i don't think i wasted it, i use this regularly and i backup'ed my registration profile...

House_maniac

hey im trying breakway too the sound is good and it even enhances my video player dom but tell me does it get updated as i see an outdated xp skin

I recommend you to look into my post (http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/137970-dfx-audio-enhancer-10140/#entry443834), there are still bugs in this version.

nik007rock143

which one is better DFX or SRS audio sandbox :wtf:

which one is better DFX or SRS audio sandbox :wtf:

DFX for me. SRS has not much configuration.

hey im trying breakway too the sound is good and it even enhances my video player dom but tell me does it get updated as i see an outdated xp skin

Good to know that! There is no "outdated xp skin" problem 4 me as I heard only sound distinction not the interface. All I know that it's working on my cheap laptop. :P

DFX also good btw. In fact DFX uses less resources than breakaway. It's just a matter of sense.

House_maniac

Good to know that! There is no "outdated xp skin" problem 4 me as I heard only sound distinction not the interface. All I know that it's working on my cheap laptop. :P

DFX also good btw. In fact DFX uses less resources than breakaway. It's just a matter of sense.

i unistalled it and installed dfx again only advantage i had with breakway was that it enhances my daum pot player! but the cracks doesn't seems to be working for me!

Archived