DFX Audio Enhancer 10.139

jasonliul

• Replies 9
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are only updating installer. In 138 removed ie, ff, chrome option and again added them in 139.

They are only updating installer. In 138 removed ie, ff, chrome option and again added them in 139.

Not so sure what this means? Bug fixed? or not?

No changlog available.

:angry:

StealthyBoi

Well I just dl the latest installer and ie, ff, chrome option still isnt enable and I have ff and ie installed and is it working on ff because its not working for me :unsure:

Dear members,

I bought the f... software and asked support for help. I copypaste now.

Hello,

I purchased today DFX Plus Master Pack (10.139). I

downloaded the executable (dfx10Setup.exe) and installed +

activated it.

Now i have 2 bugs.

Bug 1: On Help/About page you can see that it is 10.137

(32bit) version.

Bug 2: I have Firefox (13) installed. On install i cannot

choose it, so nothing is for Firefox installed.

I can only choose Spotify (installed), Winamp (installed),

Windows Media Player (basically installed), VLC Player

(installed). Any other options are disabled even if Firefox

is installed as well (should be recognized) by setup routine.

help appreciated, bugfixing needed...

Now i got answer:

Dear Olexijl,

1. The software is not reporting the correct version, but it really is 10.139. It will be fixed in the next release.

2. Recently the Adobe company made some changes with their Flash Player that causes DFX not to function properly on some computers.

We are working to complete a new release of DFX that fixes these problems and will also expand the DFX processing coverage to all PC audio, including DVDs, Netflix videos and all other PC programs that produce audio output.

This will be a free upgrade for you and we plan to have it available in approximately 2 weeks.

We apologize for the problems this Flash upgrade has caused and we are working very hard to complete this new DFX version as soon as possible.

We recommend that you wait for the new version, but if you can't wait, to get DFX working on YouTube and other websites again, you need to downgrade some software on your computer, at least temporarily until the new version is released. Please download or print the step-by-step instructions at the below link to continue:

http://www.fxsound.c...nstructions.pdf

I followed the instructions given in the PDF file. Now it works, however i have Flash for IE & Firefox old and DFX the older version. I recommend you to follow the guide in PDF.

Olexijl

Well I just dl the latest installer and ie, ff, chrome option still isnt enable and I have ff and ie installed and is it working on ff because its not working for me :unsure:

And this is what you do wrong. You have to downgrade your DFX and FlashPlayer for IE & Firefox. Temporary, they're about fixing now.

madeinheaven

I use SRS Audio Essentials rather than FXS reason is SRS support all media player, all browser inc skype and messengers, all one go no plugin no problem. Sound quality close to FXS. But thank for the Olexijl to short it our browser problem cause last version i install was not working with Firefox.

Olexijl

Thanks bro for this info.

:showoff:

Tweety.Abd

I use SRS Audio Essentials rather than FXS reason is SRS support all media player, all browser inc skype and messengers, all one go no plugin no problem. Sound quality close to FXS. But thank for the Olexijl to short it our browser problem cause last version i install was not working with Firefox.

Is there any fix for SRS Audio Essentials yet?

Archived