NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition v3.0.672 Full

FreeRyde

http://www.nsaneforums.com/index.php?showtopic=13642

I put this together myself, tested many times with different variations, and it works well. All you have to do is run it and read the info on the screen.

It is self installing, settings entered, self-cracking, scheduled, and will search and insert a valid license for updating virus definitions whenever necessary; seemingly forever.

Credit should go to Nodster and Damian666, who no doubt spent countless hours working on the license workaround script.

• Replies 5
  • Views 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More like Software News isn't it... I'll move the topic containing the links to the news :dance2: I did have to edit them of course, please read the Forum Rules before you post again FreeRyde :dance2:

And irefay... Cool isn't really descriptive, did you try it or anything?

More like Software News isn't it... I'll move the topic containing the links to the news :dance2: I did have to edit them of course, please read the Forum Rules before you post again FreeRyde :dance2:

Thanks for the help shought. I've re-read the rules. I'll get it right next time.

Thanks for the help shought. I'll try to get it right next time.

No problem, any questions PM me or any other member of the staff.

http://www.nsaneforums.com/index.php?showtopic=13642

I put this together myself, tested many times with different variations, and it works well. All you have to do is run it and read the info on the screen.

It is self installing, settings entered, self-cracking, scheduled, and will search and insert a valid license for updating virus definitions whenever necessary; seemingly forever.

Credit should go to Nodster and Damian666, who no doubt spent countless hours working on the license workaround script.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It works well using the well known "NodEnabler 2.81" already posted on this forum in several places. Waiting for v.3.xx that will be out soon, probably on 1st /November.

I am using NodEnabler sense v.2.1, 2.2, 2.50, 2.52 and now 2.81.(Started on 22th /August and never had problems ) ;)

Archived