NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition v3.0.672

FreeRyde

Download: Uploaded to MediaFire.com. The sharecode is /?3jgmk4ozqui.

or:

go to ThePirateBay and search for NOD32 FreeRyde.

Auto (Not silent) installation.

I put this together myself, tested many times with different variations, and it works well. All you have to do is run it and read the info on the screen.

It is self installing, settings entered, self-cracking, scheduled, and will search and insert a valid license for updating virus definitions whenever necessary; seemingly forever.

I left the option of rebooting manual. You should reboot after install, then update from the taskbar icon or wait for NOD to automatically do so.

Make sure you completely uninstall any previous ESET product. Then use the Antivirus Removal Tool to strip the reg entries. Don't use the Removal Tool before running NOD's uninstaller.

Credit should go to Nodster and Damian666, who no doubt spent countless hours working on the license workaround script.

It may show up as a false positive from time to time.

You may want to add 'C:\Program Files\ESET' to NOD's exclusions list within ESET. ( Open the NOD Gui--> Press F5 --> look to the left side for 'Exclusions'... Select it. Then on the right side select 'Add', then point to the installation directory of ESET (Default is C:\Program Files\ESET) Select OK. Then OK again.

• Replies 6
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Long story short, why bother with "cracked" versions of NOD32, just go to NOD321.com (link, hint hint lol).

Some of us are too lazy or don't have time to go to sites, copy the Username and Password, then open Eset, then paste the info, then update the definitions.

What is the average time before a key is blacklisted and the chore is repeated?

I assume you would do this whenever possible with other Trialware?

Fortunately, we can choose from many alternatives. Yours is well known. I have simply provided another with conveniences.

Wasn't trying to be rude. I originally had a long response written but ended up editing it in fear it violated the rules, hence the "long story short" bit. I've been running the latest NOD32 AV with a U/P from NOD321 for a few weeks now (fresh format). I used to run "cracked" copies of NOD32 until one day I saw it stop updating (think the U/P was blacklisted), so I was just trying to give a cleaner alternative. I would totally understand if the U/P's were being blacklisted on an hourly basis but I've had decent luck so far. To each their own. ;)

Wasn't trying to be rude. I originally had a long response written but ended up editing it in fear it violated the rules, hence the "long story short" bit. I've been running the latest NOD32 AV with a U/P from NOD321 for a few weeks now (fresh format). I used to run "cracked" copies of NOD32 until one day I saw it stop updating (think the U/P was blacklisted), so I was just trying to give a cleaner alternative. I would totally understand if the U/P's were being blacklisted on an hourly basis but I've had decent luck so far. To each their own. ;)

strotee I could link you to the U/P installer if you'd like to try it on your existing installation. It will check your validation, and if it is due to expire or is blacklisted, will search, retrieve, and insert a new U/P into NOD automatically. I could also link the reg for scheduling and exclusion list to avoid posible false positives regarding the script.

strotee I could link you to the U/P installer if you'd like to try it on your existing installation. It will check your validation, and if it is due to expire or is blacklisted, will search, retrieve, and insert a new U/P into NOD automatically. I could also link the reg for scheduling and exclusion list to avoid posible false positives regarding the script

I would really like a link to that installer. That would be real handy, if you would. ;)

But, just hoping, it isn't nodenabler, nodlogin etc. already have a bunch of them

Make sure you completely uninstall any previous ESET product. Then use the Antivirus Removal Tool to strip the reg entries. Don't use the Removal Tool before running NOD's uninstaller.

-

They should have something like this for Comodo ;)

ps. they do but you still need to delete some things manual..

anyways good find

Archived