How to Upgrade Windows 7, Vista or XP to Windows 8 Pro … for $39.99

madeinheaven

• Replies 8
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
madeinheaven

It is a great option with reasonable price, i like to upgrade the question i have if i want to do clean installation using this option do i get a product key using the iso file downloading there, cause i don't wanna install over existing version?

It sounds tempting for sure. If you burn the iso is that a full Windows installation disk? Doesn't matter as I can find my own but just curious.

If it gives a product key it will be worth it.

Also, one can purchase a backup DVD for $15 plus or get packaged DVD of Windows 8 Pro from a local store, available for $69.99.

Is that a special offer price?.

madeinheaven

I ask same question there here is the answer i got:

thewindowsclub

Yes as said in the article -"....You can also format your hard drive as a part of your upgrade experience, as long as you boot from media and then format your hard drive from within the setup experience for installing Windows 8, not prior to it..."

And your earlier ver Windows from whcih its being upgraded Key required

You just need to have legit underlying license for either Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7. In my case i have vista license but i never use vista in my PC. :D

$39.99 is very good deal having Windows 8 with product key and downloading iso media file. Beside i know there wont be permanent solution activating with loader such as great Daz.

It sounds tempting for sure. If you burn the iso is that a full Windows installation disk? Doesn't matter as I can find my own but just curious.

If it gives a product key it will be worth it.

Also, one can purchase a backup DVD for $15 plus or get packaged DVD of Windows 8 Pro from a local store, available for $69.99.

Is that a special offer price?.

You will get Installation Media Iso DVD for $39.99 why should you pay $69.99 buying from the shop, if you can download AND burn to DVD.

Sorry to say but it was already posted in this topic: http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/136168-windows-8-pro-upgrade-to-cost-3999-until-january-31-2013/

Cheers.. ;)

It's not the same content though ;)

One is a news article and the other (this one) is a guide. I understand how it could be seen as duplicate content, but in my opinion this does not qualify as such (hence this topic won't be merged/closed) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived