Mac software on nsane.down?

shought

Mac software  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Mac software on nsane.down?

• Yes
    • No
    • If it's there I don't care, but it'd better not bother me!

• Replies 56
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

indeed!

the one (two really) point holding it me from: time to test +dl allowances on my internet connection; love/hate relationship with x86 tuning/running etc...

dilemma of a day! :rolleyes:

We're kind of waiting or some user input on this as our current staff doesn't have any real experience with Macs...

That's why we created the forum for it already and if we notice more things being posted in there we will eventually create a frontpage section for it as well.

We're kind of waiting or some user input on this as our current staff doesn't have any real experience with Macs...

That's why we created the forum for it already and if we notice more things being posted in there we will eventually create a frontpage section for it as well.

Just to be clear..

Members that only post mac-software? Or also something like the Software chat.. (Crack heads etc.. etc..)

Well I think we first need some Mac software to discuss before we'll (maybe) create a designated Mac software chat ;) So it's not that we want 'just this' or 'just that', but one will lead to the other.

Anyhow what's been said before still applies(I guess), if we could find two people that would be willing to devote some time into updating Mac applications for nsane they could be added to our staff in a relatively short amount of time(considering most of the current staff took like a year or two to become staff).

Archived