Downloads won't work?

DES_1001

If your browser is unable to read my link and misinterprets it as shown in your link then, I'm pretty certain that you have an application and/or program which is interfering - probably something Ad. related like AppGuard.

Its not AppGuard. Cuz I have AppGuard @ Lockdown and was still able to download it after disabling the IDM integration. If I activate the IDM integration, it fails again. So its the IDM that's the root cause of the problem and nothing else.

I'm not restricting the issue to just AppGuard - it can be any other similar Application or Program such as maybe Adguard or AdMuncher - it all boils down to the configuration of that Application or Program.

Since rkkdjb has already made exclusions for nSane in his IDM there is no question of an IDM issue. :nono:

BTW, there's no need to disable the IDM integration to download that file or any other from the nSane proxy - the exclusion is more than sufficient.

• Replies 696
  • Views 181.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not restricting the issue to just AppGuard - it can be any other similar Application or Program such as maybe Adguard or AdMuncher - it all boils down to the configuration of that Application or Program.

Since rkkdjb has already made exclusions for nSane in his IDM there is no question of an IDM issue. :nono:

BTW, there's no need to disable the IDM integration to download that file or any other from the nSane proxy - the exclusion is more than sufficient.

hmmm.... that's true.

Anyways, let him come and say it on his own.

hmmm.... that's true.

Anyways, let him come and say it on his own.

I hope he's not infected. :evil:

seems like a problem with my browser so checked it on another and it was working properply

just throwing away chrome now :pos:

firefox :welcome: u r my true :love:

seems like a problem with my browser so checked it on another and it was working properply

just throwing away chrome now :pos:

firefox :welcome: u r my true :love:

Hehe.... :cheers:

• 3 months later...

No problem.... :cheers:

I think it has something to do with IDM integration.

I agree with you. Myna.

I'm also PaleMoon and IDM user. I noticed there have been many problems with file downloading on my system lately (more or less last 2 months).

In a few cases it was enough to disable a firewall (Online Armour), but in majority of cases the problem remained unsolved:

IDM (or even PaleMoon itself - by using ALT exclusion tab) kept downloading a .htm file instead.

However - in the same time - there were some sites I could still download from without obstacles.

After registering to nSane I failed to download IDM patch from //www.nsanedown.com/?request=5936931.

I tried different browsers (PM, IE, Chrome) and got through all the procedures from FAQ and this thread. Nothing had helped.

Finally I decided to disable IDM integration in PaleMoon. And .... BINGO ! Finally I could download the patch correctly.

So, dcs18's remark that there's no need to disable the IDM integration to download the file from the nSane proxy, and that the exclusion (I did it) is more than sufficient seems not to be true - at least in my case.

BTW - I still want to check one thing :

In case of DL difficulties - nSane FAQ says :

"If you're using a download manager please disable it on nsane.down, to do this you could add *proxy*.nsanedown.com* and/or http://proxy*.nsanedown.com/* to your exclusions."

I'd like to make sure I did everything correctly with IDM configuration. Check it for me, please :

9qa7ah.jpg

• 6 months later...

Hello

to download Total Uninstaller ....

we couldn't download 6.1.3.1 ... cause it's not existe at all

juste 6.12.0 the lastest soft ....

BTW - I still want to check one thing :

In case of DL difficulties - nSane FAQ says :

"If you're using a download manager please disable it on nsane.down, to do this you could add *proxy*.nsanedown.com* and/or http://proxy*.nsanedown.com/* to your exclusions."

I'd like to make sure I did everything correctly with IDM configuration. Check it for me, please :

9qa7ah.jpg

If you put those 2 exclusions in idm it works fine to download from nsane proxy with your browser .

SAxs8VO.png

Hello

to download Total Uninstaller ....

we couldn't download 6.1.3.1 ... cause it's not existe at all

juste 6.12.0 the lastest soft ....

The site was not working at the time sometimes it has trouble ge.tt is back up and working again . :)

• 2 weeks later...

So, dcs18's remark that there's no need to disable the IDM integration to download the file from the nSane proxy, and that the exclusion (I did it) is more than sufficient seems not to be true - at least in my case.

If you have to disable IDM integration to download through nSane proxy - something is seriously wrong with your copy of IDM.

So... I use waterfox, adguard and agnitum oss. pro. What must i change in my programs how can i download from nsane site?
I don't use idm, and i wouldn't use this program.

the download link, seen below, for K-Lite codec pack here >>> //www.nsanedown.com/?request=479952

Download | 11.0.5 Update

..does not work. you just get redirected back to the nsane download page again.

the download link, seen below, for K-Lite codec pack here >>> //www.nsanedown.com/?request=479952

Download | 11.0.5 Update

..does not work. you just get redirected back to the nsane download page again.

Alternative links here in this post.

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/242327-k-lite-codec-pack-1105-1105-update/

So... I use waterfox, adguard and agnitum oss. pro. What must i change in my programs how can i download from nsane site?

I don't use idm, and i wouldn't use this program.

It should work without doing anything unless there's and error with link or something, if it don't work there's something wrong with your browser .

Thanks but I just went directly to http://codecguide.com/about_kl.htm and downloaded from there. I didn't see any update, just a full installation executable.

Anyways codecguide list majorgeeks.com as a official mirror witch was the same as Astron posted . Majorgeeks seems to be a official mirror for K-Lite and Shark007's Codec Pack.

If you have to disable IDM integration to download through nSane proxy - something is seriously wrong with your copy of IDM.

@dcs18

Look for a date of that post ! That time I've been a member at nSane for 5 days only and didn't know many things I know now. ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't download any serial, patch, crack. I use IE, Chrome and Firefox. Turned off firewall and nothing.

Is there something wrong with proxy.nsanedown.com?

Thank you!

I can't download any serial, patch, crack. I use IE, Chrome and Firefox. Turned off firewall and nothing.

Is there something wrong with proxy.nsanedown.com?

Thank you!

Hi gonzalo76,

Yes, this a known issue and is currently being worked on.

Thanks for your patience.

Apologies for the inconvenience, I was away on holiday when this issue surfaced. It has now been fixed.

download work, but can't open the crack for Acronis true image, from this page

http://www.nsanedown.com/?request=14106609

it say incorrect archive end (fin de l'archive incorrect), with winrar 5.0 fr.

maybe the file is corrupted.

also, google chrome warn me about harmful program trying to download it.(like post 576)

i was able to download with firefox...but the file seem corrupted.

• Matt featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Matt unpinned this topic

Archived