Downloads won't work?

DES_1001

• Replies 696
  • Views 181.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why i cant download the crack of hitmanpro?? anybody can help me thx

Disable IDM integration temporarily with your browser just for downloading the crack.

dvdfab-9026-chvl-crack

The download server for the 9.0.2.6 crack has been timing out before the download completes.

Noticed problem about 10 hours ago.

Would like to know if the problem is on my end.

I just checked and it works fine .

Clear your history and cookies .

or

Try from a different browser .

If still trouble , drop a line here ... ;)

downloaded the file just fine, it must be something at your end

try using more connections in IDM (if you're using it)

If the downloads from our proxy(all fixes reside on the proxy) don't work for you then it's most likely a problem on your end. Please follow a few simple steps that should solve the problem:

• Turn of your firewall. (If you use Windows Firewall go to step 5)
  • Try to download the file. (If the download still won't work go to step 5)
  • If it works you should check the settings/options of your firewall and look for something along the lines of 'Block referals', 'Referer block' or 'Stealth mode'.
  • If you find any of these options Disable them, after that enable your firewall again and try to download the file. If it works you are done.
  • Check your browsers settings/options for something like 'Block referals', 'Referer block' or 'Stealth mode'.
  • If you find any of these options Disable them. After that restart your browser and try to download the file. If it works you are done.
If you followed all these steps closely and your download still doesn't work you should make a post in this topic stating the error you got and which file(s) you were trying to download.

Click here for special info on ESET.

Click here for special info on Tab Mix Plus for Firefox.

; shought

----------Original message by DES_1001----------

not too sure if this is the right place to post this! if not i will say sorry now :) Anyway each time i go onto the mian front page i now get this message

We have detected you are blocking referal requests, some downloads may NOT work as a result!

Please check your browser, firewall, and/or proxy settings to make sure referals are properly sent.

could someone please tell me how i need to set things up? thanks

Tried to download dvdfab 9.XXX file downloaded but cracks are broken... take you to 404 site. There is a link posted in messages dvdfab.9.0.2.5.Patch-REPT how to use? We wanted to use software to unlock DVD's to attach Subtitles (Khmer) for students families in Hilltribe village, Chiangmai, Thailand.

• 1 month later...
Guest Banana

i cant get any patches or cracks......win 8 pro 64 bit.........i've done all your suggestions and tried a new browser. no security, firewall off. no joy. help please. slysoft anydvd in particular

i cant get any patches or cracks......win 8 pro 64 bit.........i've done all your suggestions and tried a new browser. no security, firewall off. no joy. help please. slysoft anydvd in particular

Are you using Internet Download Manager to download cr@cks from nsane proxy servers?

• 3 weeks later...

Serial it doesnt works, any other please?

This would not qualify as a "Downloads won't work?" posting. Go to the frontpage thread that you linked to instead :)

For me, none of the downloads works at all. For example, this one:

If I try to dl via IDM, I get this:

http://imageshack.us/a/img404/299/snap1t.png 

And if I try to dl without IDM, I just get an "proxy.php" file. And some curious thing, is that if I try to dl via some web proxy, it works rightly that way. :mellow:

• Administrator

For me, none of the downloads works at all. For example, this one:

If I try to dl via IDM, I get this:

http://imageshack.us/a/img404/299/snap1t.png
And if I try to dl without IDM, I just get an "proxy.php" file. And some curious thing, is that if I try to dl via some web proxy, it works rightly that way. :mellow:

1. Please don't download from IDM. Proxy is not made to be downloaded from IDM. Use build-in downloader and exclude *proxy.nsanedown.com* in IDM.

2. Proxy.php file is a known problem. However, with some tweaks, it was solved. To solve the problem further, make sure you close all your other downloads and your internet connection is absolutely clear / not being used when you click on download of the fix. ;)

OK, I have tried again, and sometimes I get a 0 bytes files and others I get the files but all named "proxy.php". Thanks for you reply. B)

@sentry, you might wanna try that again with your antivirus/sandboxie or any other security measure that are running in your machine.

i don't have anything regarding nsane in IDM's exclusion list or w/e and it downloads from the proxy just fine and when it doesn't I just press and hold the insert button (force dl) and it works just fine

• Administrator

i don't have anything regarding nsane in IDM's exclusion list or w/e and it downloads from the proxy just fine and when it doesn't I just press and hold the insert button (force dl) and it works just fine

That's the same with jalaffa I believe.

However, most of the members have faced problems with IDM + proxy.

• 1 month later...

hello guys

i used to have IDM with Firefox and i was downloading from nsanedown without problem.(i just added *proxy.nsanedown.com* in ignore list)

From the time i started using IDM with Google Chrome i cant downloading anything from nsanedown. Even when im adding *proxy.nsanedown.com* in ignore list it keeps downloading your files with IDM

is this a bug from IDM ?! i really dont know

Is it working fine with other browsers? Try uninstall "IDM Integration" extension.

(i just added *proxy.nsanedown.com* in ignore list)

While it won't harm your download that last asterisk in not required - IDM does not recognize it.

BTW, can you post a screenshot of the 'ignore list.'

• 4 months later...

to all moderators:

i hope that the topic is corrected.

I noticed that is a bit of time that are no longer updated the frontpage with medicine (for example,TuneUp Utilities(it almost one month and still has not been updated the frontpage :) ),and much others).once it was not so. why?

• 1 month later...
  • Matt featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Matt unpinned this topic

Archived