What is your favourite BitTorrent client?

Nima

What is your favourite BitTorrent client?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite BitTorrent client?

Vuze for me.. :yes:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 76
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've kept µTorrent downloads for some time now, 27 in all. Just in case µTorrent turns in a bad direction, I always have the older versions to use. The oldest version I have is 1.8.5 Build 17091. Folks ,there's no need to keep downloading and installing the latest version of µTorrent all the time. They are minor updates to minor problems plus add some new changes to it. Bleh.. As of now, I use 3.3.1 but I may go back to 2.2.1. I also have many earlier versions of 3.x.x before the ads were put in. Even so, you can manually configure the latest versions of µTorrent to kill those ads permanently.

I used uTorrent for long time. But, on nsane I found qBittorrent, and now it is my only torrent client. :)

I still think that is uTorrent good torrent client, but I don't use him because adds, and various useless / advertising features.

I used uTorrent for long time. But, on nsane I found qBittorrent, and now it is my only torrent client. :)

I still think that is uTorrent good torrent client, but I don't use him because adds, and various useless / advertising features.

Simple to fix the ad display issues.

Do the following:

1. Click "Options" and uncheck these 2 items "Show Featured Content" and "Show Plus Information"

2. Click "Options" click "Preferences" In left pane window, click on "Advanced" at the bottom (Note: don't click on the + symbol next to it which expands that field to other areas) In the Advanced window, scroll down to where it says "Offers." There are 4 of them. Set the values as shown below then after you're done, click "Apply" button and you're done.

...............NAME:.......................VALUE: offers.content offer autoexec             falseoffers.content_offer_url        (nothing in this field. It should be empty)offers.left_rail_offer_enabled           *falseoffers.sponsored_torrent_offer...        *false  

Simple to fix the ad display issues.

Yes, I know for that. But I don't use uTorrent of principle when I have good alternative in qBittorrent. :)

But, anyway thanks. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
NeowinMOD™

BitTorrent, I'm not sure why but I don't see myself using something else.

• 3 weeks later...

uTorrent here as well :showoff: small download and does its job nicely plus therez a hidden tetris game :P

• 2 months later...

I use Deluge

use old version of uTorrent 3.2 (build 27636), it pretty good for me.

changed cache size from 32 to 1200 & it work like a charm even I download files more than 20 Gb.

• 1 month later...

Did anyone notice the topic? What is your favourite BitTorrent client?

Tell me whats wrong?

Did anyone notice the topic? What is your favourite BitTorrent client?

Tell me whats wrong?

I did not get what you say. :)

What do you mean from 'wrong'?

• 1 month later...

Archived