download manegar help!

Rahul Yadav

Rahul Yadav

Hii friends plz tell me when i m using http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/ or http://www.orbitdownloader.com/ at that tym how to start my all firefox or crome downloads from this download managers??? as i see when i m using any of this download manager my any firefox or crome download not automatically downloads from this download managers like http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/ so plz tell me how to do this thing... :(

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Install flashgot addon from here..With the help of this you can assign desired download managers for your download.

FDM 3.9 includes a support for Firefox 10-14, try to find Firefox_extension.xpi, install this by firefox.

I am using flashgot since I have been using FF to transfer my download to FDM, IDM and orbit..Never experienced slow down in speed and 50% is alot..

may be 'cz 'f with latter updates the bug is solved.

• 2 weeks later...
Rahul Yadav

any1 plz tell me which download manager supports rar file inner content download 1 by 1??? and plz tell me how?

any1 plz tell me which download manager supports rar file inner content download 1 by 1??? and plz tell me how?

Even when a number of files are contained within an archive of WinRAR (or any other compression tool) the sum total number of file = 1, therefore what you desire is not possible.

What is possible, however is that the archive as a whole (.rar file) can be downloaded.

As far as I am concerned, it is not possible..Well, if you have a .torrent link of ZIPified or RARified file then with the help of ZbigZ you can view and download the contents one by one..There may be other services for online extraction of compressed archives from non-torrent site exists, but till now, not known to me.

Don't like to say this, but if you had been using IDM - we wouldn't be seeing you in this predicament.

Don't like to say this, but if you had been using IDM - we wouldn't be seeing you in this predicament.

Posted Image

The problem may occur if you wish to use previous version of firefox with updated IDM or vice-versa..

ATM, the current (original) IDM CC works with all versions and flavors of Firefox (except the V16.) If it doesn't - that means there's an issue in the installation and/or profile and/or a conflict with some other add-on.

I'm using the IDM CC on all iterations of Firefox, on different systems - from the V3 to the V15 (with my home cooked one on the V16.)

Archived