[Solved] IDM(Internet Download Manager) and Firefox 13

Ponting

Does IDM CC extension work properly in Firefox 13?I get errors of obselete firefox extension whenever i download something with IDM.Also I cannot get Download with IDM,Download all links with IDM options to work.I tried latest IDM version 6.11 bulid 8 also the older versions but cant get to work properly with Firefox 13.But latest build of IDM works fine with Firefox Aurora 15.

• Replies 10
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Working fine here (IDM CC 7.3.20) with Firefox 13.0.1

;)

Can you download links with IDM right click menu option?

Try this home cooked one (7.3.20) - it works right up to the V16.

Site:

http://www.mediafire.com

URL:

/?zuij14n4bl4961x

Just checked the Home cooked version as well.It did not work for me in Firefox 13 but works well with Firefox 14 beta 7.

Working fine here (IDM CC 7.3.20) with Firefox 13.0.1

;)

Can you download links with IDM right click menu option?
Yes it's possible, no problem.

Just checked the Home cooked version as well.It did not work for me in Firefox 13 but works well with Firefox 14 beta 7.

Since both the V13 and the V14 are only available today in x32-bit flavor, I'm guessing you're testing those instances of Firefox in 2 different systems. I suspect there's an issue in the V13 installation and/or profile and/or conflict with vone of the add-ons.

You may test this for yourself by installing the V13 on the system which is running the V14, by overwriting - it's working fine, here.

Actually i can use IDM to download for firefox,but IDM always popup error info.This cooked IDM CC works well.

;)

Glad you liked it jason, some us here who use the latest Firefox Alpha were sharing this add-on through PM. :)

I updated the applocker rules for IDM dlls and scripts.Now everything works fine in Firefox 13. :lol:

Archived