WindowBlinds skins

shought

• Replies 63
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I'm just back here after installing the latest Vista Transformation Pack (version 9.0)

I'm awaiting 9.0.1 because 9.0 has some incompatibilities with XP SP3 non English.

Vista Transformation Pack 9.0.1 is slated to be released on 24th November 2008, a week from today, unless somebody decides to hack Mr. Windows X once again.

Could you guys recommend me some nice skins to brighten up my Windows XP, I'm kind of done with the default XP skin so I installed WindowBlinds but now I'd like to see some nice skins.

I like skins that have that 'glassy' look and look a bit like Windows Vista.

Anyone?

then see this link for more up-to-date skins

Thanks for the crap.

Breaking News

Vista Transformation Pack 9.0.1 is just out. For those who have already installed 9.0, an update to 9.0.1 is available as well.

Breaking News

Vista Transformation Pack 9.0.1 is just out. For those who have already installed 9.0, an update to 9.0.1 is available as well.

It wasn't supposed to be released till Monday :D

Yeah, guess Mr. Windows X hurried up on this one before the hacker got to him . . . . . . . . . this time. :D

9.0.1 is released, safe and sound ;)

Changes in Version 9.0.1

-Added ViSplore in unsafe applications list (It's first beta version after all)

-Added restrcting applications don't meet the requirements from startup list (But not from installation so you can set it manually still)

-Added restrcting to set unsafe applications in Personalization page (Welcome Center only)

-Fixed Windows XP Service Pack 3 compatibilities (Even non-RTM version can apply so make sure you use official build 5512)

-Fixed "Do not show this welcome screen after restart" option bug that always keep program in startup instead

-Updated Vista Rainbar's launcher for constant waiting cursor activity issue

-Updated Vistalize basic desktop theme components to apply font and toolbar in Personalization

-Updated VisualTooltip default configuration to set area space in bottom from 30 to 0

-Updated WinFlip's configuration for higher reliablity and compatibilities with ViStart

:dance2:

I did install this morf pack on my dads computer and told him I installed Vista!

He still doesnt know...

Maybe I should tell that to my dad... still didnt discover!!!

Install Windows 7, and he may faint lol :rant:

Archived