Diskeeper 12 Professional 16.0.1010.0

jalaffa

• Replies 158
  • Views 52.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The downloaded files from the links given for Dk 12 pro & Dk 12 Server are IDENTICALS... I guess in one file there's all versions and when do you enter the key then it switch to the proper version.

Best regards...

I still use WinXP Pro SP3 (x86) and this program ( Diskeeper) now needs Microsoft.Net Framework 4. Once this was installed I notice booting XP now takes almost 3 minutes to start windows and without .Net Framework 4 takes 35 seconds to boot. Being so, I prefer to continue using previous Diskeeper pro Premier 15.0.966. Maybe will try Diskeeper 2012 when Windows 8 ready to use...but, besides design what are the differences in performance ?

Found a way to boot again faster than 3 minutes when installing Microsoft.Net Framework 4 ( Remember I am a WinXP 32 bits user ) :-

1 ) - Run msconfig / Services --» unmark Microsoft.Net Framework NGEN v.4.0.30319_x86 ;

2 ) - Msconfig / BOOTLOG and mark this one .

Aplly and reboot PC, now takes 45 sec to Reboot and 40 sec to Boot. :)

Just need a patch or a valid serial now.

I am going to use Diskeeper 12 trial on another OS backup; need to understand this version...

Another thing :

If you which to try DK 12 is better to uninstall previous, cause you loose previous registration anyway...

Maxhedroom

Found this :

CHANGES IN DISKEEPER 12:

• HyperFast Improvements. HyperFast now includes TRIM that further improves Solid State Drive performance and longevity.

Bwahahaha...that's the best they could do?

Don't get me wrong, I like DK but I use SSDs now for boot and work space and it doesn't take much to keep HDD storage volumes in order. Current generation SSDs take care of themselves for the most part.

Blackchildcx

oh yeah please give us the medicine soon!!

nsane rocks and thanx for the fast updates!!

keep on going :showoff:

"New User Interface" This is only what you can do with every new defragmentation software. ^^ Btw. it's slowly going to grave with SSD market and yes - nothing new can be said in defragmentation subject. Everything "amazing, blazing, super duper fresh new" is totally bullshit. ;)

Thanks for the update :D Still no new fix btw :]

ESET detected the Keymaker as Trojan, Beware :)

04/06/2012 20:18:05 Real-time file system protection file C:\Users\XXX\Downloads\Compressed\keymaker.exe probably a variant of Win32/Obfuscated.DVQDSHC trojan cleaned by deleting

Thanks for the Meds but in my case (Win 7 Ult x64) Disckeeper accepted the key but its still trialware The patch function not available for me!.....i cant click on patch! any ideas would be greate...THANKS

Well, quite possible it is not working for x64 bit system i guess.

Not working on my win 7 32bit..

do I do something wrong? :(

I patched in diskeeper map, and then put serial. Serial is accepted but it stil trial...

It can't work. Betamaster patch patches only one file. When shajt made his patch for 2011 he patched many files. Do you think that protection in 2012 isn't even better?

Cheers ;)

Labradoodle

I'm pretty sure shajt is just lurking around here somewhere . If you're reading this shajt..we need your expertise on patching this one buddy. :beg:

Shadowx :

You posted an old keymaker by Betamaster that I had forgotten its existence and that failed on previous versions, but is working again...at least for me !

« WinXP Pro SP3 (x86) »

Thanks a lot ! :party:

OBS : If Eset detects Betamaster / keymaker as a virus, open Eset and temporarily disable Protection and Firewall and download then. Of course is not a virus.

This program belonged to Diskeeper Corporation and now the owner is Condusiv Technologies.

Now it has also a boot defragmenter. All the rest is install and forget.

EDIT :- Only now I saw the manual defragmentation does not work with this keymaker. :(

Blackchildcx

not working on win 7*64 :(

try this link Site: http://www.keyserial.net

Sharecode: /diskeeper-12-professional-16-0-1010-0-full-indir.html [?] it seems to be only for 32bit systems I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS (running 64bit ver of windows!) used google translater for this, Scanned download with Kaspersky and its clean!

Zip file Password:www.keyserial.net

Link for download: http://www.tusfiles.net/ code: 20l0fa9qjsmk

Translated how too:

-Run Yamayý, select version (Pro, Premier, or Enterprise)Press the ' Patch ' button.Keyserial.netNote: the Patch only on 32-bit systems.

Hope this helps! Sorry im new at this please advise me if theres any problems with links, ect! Shit just opened the patcher and its from shajt for NSANE go figger!!!

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/n6mye.jpg[/img[/url]

This was the patch done by shajt for previous version (win 32 bits) and no longer works.

the old keymaker does make my Diskeeper to be registered . . . and it seems working fine.

What os you have and how did you make it to work?

Archived