Mozilla Firefox 13.0

jalaffa

• Administrator

^Oh nvm, hehe there was an option for TMP that was checked... Hmm guess the update that introduced it defaulted and changed the option.

Yes indeed, it's checked by default that's all. :)

• Replies 44
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one word i need W A T E R F O X =D problem? :troll:

Waiting PaleMoon / Waterfox.

:showoff:

Waiting PaleMoon / Waterfox.

:showoff:

which deliver nothing ....

And with the final build, they finally fixed the blatant problem where the speeddial thumbnails would often be blank after restarting the browser.

Oops, not actually fixed. Amazing.

Thanks for the update. Seems good so far after version 3. :lol:

After chrome i love it so much but when you have Google chrome , i think Firefox is slow and heavy. :)

Excuse me i forgot.Thanks for your update bro. ;) :showoff:

It takes about a couple of days or more for them to . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . copy from the Firefox release. ;)

• Administrator

I think this release has a problem with flash player

What problems? :)

Using it from two days, have seen a lot of videos on youtube, no problems noticable here.

Using it from two days, have seen a lot of videos on youtube, no problems noticable here.

On my side when i use the full screen Youtube Flashplayer the Fan Computer gets crazy and sometimes the video is laggy.

What i love in FF 13 is the large screen it makes available, and how responsive it is.

• Administrator

On my side when i use the full screen Youtube Flashplayer the Fan Computer gets crazy and sometimes the video is laggy.

What i love in FF 13 is the large screen it makes available, and how responsive it is.

Well, that can be expected, as flash is heavy on systems. As you might know, more the processing power is used, the more it heats up, the more speed the fan will take. Now your videos are laggy, that might be related too. If that wasn't the case before, I advice you to clean your computer if possible, remove the dirt so it will get less heated. :)

No issues, here neither in the V15 nor the V13. If there's any specific site/video that's the culprit, you may want to link up for others to confirm through testing.

Archived